Open Suggestion: Class with ammo resupply? We already have a medic to fill health, why not someone for ammo?

Pawn Credits
It kinda sucks when you're doing well and then run out of ammo for your main gun, forcing you to use the pistol. At that point, you often might as well just go die so you can respawn with more ammo so you can be useful again. So how about a class that slowly refills ammo for your main weapon when you stand near them, like how the medic refills your health when you stand near them.

I don't think it should be able to refill your grenades, since that might be a little too OP. Or if so, refill them extremely slowly. Otherwise gameplay would get ruined by endless grenade spam. Ever played Call of Duty on a map called Shipment? Yeah, it would be like that.

This creates a bit of a dilemma for the Mauler class, who's main weapon is a grenade launcher. So the resupply class would just refill his submachinegun ammo (which is not infinite) or refill his grenade launcher very slowly.

Upvote 0
The medic does infact restore your teammates ammo with their current weapon selected.

Edit: it will not however restore ones own health and ammo, unless however another medic is present.

Oh, well that settles that. I guess I just never noticed. The in-game description of the class only mentions health.

Reactions: Dx
Limited ammo prevents anyone from spamming their weapons.
And since medics give you ammo your new class suggestion wouldn't be that necessary.

However it might be a problem if you're out of ammo in a singleplayer-deathmatch. There's no medic to restore ammo.
It'd be cool if dead enemies drop small amounts of ammo which you can pick up.

Limited ammo prevents anyone from spamming their weapons.
And since medics give you ammo your new class suggestion wouldn't be that necessary.

However it might be a problem if you're out of ammo in a singleplayer-deathmatch. There's no medic to restore ammo.
It'd be cool if dead enemies drop small amounts of ammo which you can pick up.
There should be a bullet refill section in maps of Deathmatches

Back
Top Bottom