Open Suggestion: Cover you can hide under, sort of like in surviv.io

Pawn Credits
I was playing surviv.io the other day (if you don't know what it is, it's basically a 2D browser based battle royale game, no creating an account or anything, just type in surviv.io into the URL box of your browser and start playing), and while hiding under a tree it occurred to me that we can't do that in Pawn Tactics. I don't know if the engine would support such a map feature, but I think it would add a bit of interesting complexity to gameplay if you could make maps with trees and bushes that you can hide in and that people would need to be careful about walking past.

Upvote 2
If we get a battle royale mode, this could be a thing. But in ctf or team games in general I feel like it doesn't have a real purpose since you don't need to stop and use med packs, etc. Also, our team-based maps are so linear and constricted with lanes and corridors that hiding/ambushing will not prevail over strategies like camping/pushing.

If we get a battle royale mode, this could be a thing. But in ctf or team games in general I feel like it doesn't have a real purpose since you don't need to stop and use med packs, etc. Also, our team-based maps are so linear and constricted with lanes and corridors that hiding/ambushing will not prevail over strategies like camping/pushing.
agreed, adding a battle royale mode to pawn tactics will certainly make a big difference. It will lure a big audience too since battle royales are a thing now

I feel like battle royale is just isn’t for PT. PT is fine and unique as it is. It may lure a lot of people, but it’s not in PT’s field.

However, I’m open to trying it, it could be great or a flop.

The more game modes available the better.

It gives options to people who prefer certain things. Battle royale mode would work with PT.

Back
Top Bottom