Working as Intended Suggestion: Political Discussions be allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
Some of us just don't like talking politics on a gaming website. I see this as a problem the way we judge others based on what people think with serious matters. Imo, it's not good for a community that's already questionably toxic.

Btw, I'm padding my post with inspect element. GOML.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Of course they should be allowed, if you have a problem with a political discussion, don't contribute to the thread. That simple...

It's important to talk about world news. You can simply refrain from reading or posting - it's up to you if you want to participate in political discussions or not.

However, I still think a special subsection for political/controversial discussions would be a good compromise. People don't want to see sad stuff (it doesn't mean they just ignore its existence. But they don't want to hear about it 24/7. They're here to play games). Sure, they could just avoid clicking on threads, but sometimes your curiosity is stronger.

Yes there is nothing with political/serious/controversial discussions as long as everyone stays mature and respects the opinions of others.

It was the same way on the old site. Its “general” if you expect only PT related stuff then only read the PT related sections

If you don’t want to see something contribute, do not click

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom