Implemented Suggestion: Usergroup Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I was just about to suggest that. Would Pawn Assistant = Recruiters?

User Legend: Administrator - Moderator - Recruiter - Graphics Crew - Tournament Director - Clan Manager - Founding Partner - Pawn Assistant - PT Map Team - PG Map Team - User

No Recruiters jobs are different. We do not currently have Pawn Assistants or Clan Managers as there is no need atm.

if you'd like a better description, check the application section :)

I also suggest to have a directory page. A list of all users in each respected usergroup. For each usergroup there should be a leader except for Admin, Mod, Founding Partner, and User.

Also Crim, you forgot to make Graphic Crews app

This forum software unfortunately does not support usergroup leaders or a user group directory page.

I won’t be making the GFX crew app

@MoMo, Elites serve no purpose. For HoF if I remember correctly, TDK, a user, took in charge of it tho I don't understand why. Crim should be in charge of it, since he's our community admin.

@TheCriminaL, Can't someone customize the directory page?

Last edited:
@TheCriminaL, Can't someone customize the directory page?

I can take a look into a directory page for the staff, but the group leaders is 100% not supported with this software.

For now we will keep these 5 groups and see where it goes.

Also, if anyone has suggestions on modifying the user group legend at the bottom in anyway, please do so :)

I can take a look into a directory page for the staff

That's fine

Also, if anyone has suggestions on modifying the user group legend at the bottom in anyway, please do so :)

Add a usergroup for the Founding Partners from Sandboxd, they deserve their title. Also, I suggest you modify the color of Pawn Map Team to brown. That was the original color from vBul, replacing the purple for Founders.

There won't be a founding partners because this is not sandboxd lol its pawn/pawntactics.

I'm pretty sure the original color of the PG map team on the old vB was Grey not Brown. And both look horrible lol

Purple was PA and since we don't have PA's, I let the Map team have it.

Im sure we can let groups vote/decide on their own colors later on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom