Open Suggestion: When Recon gets shot, shooter doesn't get that crunch/squish noise indicating a hit.

Pawn Credits
Maybe I'm just bad at the class, but I find it difficult to really use Recon stealthily in some maps. When players can spam their gun in random directions and know someone is over there when they get the crunchy/squishy noise indicating a hit, it makes it a bit harder for Recon to remain stealthy. Like in Layers when a Heavy can just spray some rounds in an arc to find out if a Recon is hiding behind their base because of whether or not they hear any crunch sounds.

So I think if the Heavy spraying behind his base never gave a noise for damage regardless of whether or not he is actually putting hits on a hiding Recon, it would allow the Recon to actually perform the role its name implies; reconnaissance.

Given how difficult it is to actually land knife hits, given that many classes aren't a one-hit-kill with the knife, and given how weak Recon's guns are, I doubt this would make Recon overpowered.

Upvote 0
i disagree with the suggestion. recon is a class that requires skill and attacking opponents when theyre not shooting at you is a skill in itself

Maybe you can hear the noise if the con is actually in visible distance on your screen. Not on the other end of a map

I think you want the blood splatter/noise when a recon is shot to be removed.
I wouldn't mind. That would make recon more stealthier. I respect that.

i feel this would just make recon better than it already is, which is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom