Open Suggestion

in full citadel games or 8v8 clan wars i feel that would clog the chat area. it would be cool to see a long kill feed after getting like 5 people, but i dont like the idea of losing out on chatting with people in-game

my first thought would be once the game gets moved, then put back into fullscreen capability, having a separate area for a kill feed, but not in the same area as the chat like how pg is

my first thought would be once the game gets moved, then put back into fullscreen capability, having a separate area for a kill feed, but not in the same area as the chat like how pg is

Yeah thats a pretty good idea as well. Like its good to know who's killing who.. idk it can be confusing sometimes.

Yeah thats a pretty good idea as well. Like its good to know who's killing who.. idk it can be confusing sometimes.

i could see having a CoD-style kill feed, where the guns are shown as well, which would be pretty cool. i think the only worry would be how much of the screen it would cover, cause that could be a bit of an eyesore. im sure it wouldnt be too hard to implement though

In public DM's, sure. In CW I feel like it would be giving up alot of information. If someone on your team gets killed by a con, you would then be able to minimap to see where exactly on the map that recon is, without any input from your dead teammate. This reduces the importance of team communication and whether that is a good thing or not, is rather subjective. Overall doing this to CW would reduce the skillcap which isn't something I feel will benefit the game. But then again, I don't really hate this, seeing as there are no objective arguements against

Make a kill feed summary after game but in-game it should only be multi-kills. Like double kill etc. That way it doesn’t clog up chat for every kill lol

Back
Top Bottom