Then and now..

shizangle

Graphics Crew
Pawn Credits
What were you guys doing in life when you started playing pawn?

& what are you doing in your life now?

just curious. Lets see how much you guys have changed lol

When I started? Given that I began in December of 2007, I wasn't even in middle school yet. I was 10 years old lol

Now I'm studying cultural and linguistic anthropology (although I might just focus on linguistics), and hopefully will be in Norway in a couple of years.

July 2007: I was ~ 14 years old. At that time I still went to school. (side note: it's kinda impressive how you still know when you first started this game).

Now: I almost finished my studies in mathematics and the company I'm currently working for pays me well. Life's good I guess :laugh: :cry:
What about you Pingpawn

Edit: Corrected year. thanks spongebob

Last edited:
I started playing in May '09; was 15 and in high school. Finished studying education and political science a few years ago, and am working now

July 2017: I was ~ 14 years old. At that time I still went to school. (side note: it's kinda impressive how you still know when you first started this game).

Now: I almost finished my studies in mathematics and the company I'm currently working for pays me well. Life's good I guess :laugh: :cry:
What about you Pingpawn

Damn, in two years you progressed so much, well done! :)

I think i joined in 2010, not sure though. I was like 13 at the time. I remember playing before 2013 but it was when i was into stick arena so i went back to sa and then came back to pawn.

Now im in college studying psychology

Thuggin it out in 7th grade. Finished h.s. and got entry level job since then.

Where in wisconsin are you?

July 2017: I was ~ 14 years old. At that time I still went to school. (side note: it's kinda impressive how you still know when you first started this game).

What about you Pingpawn

Lets see, it was around 2009-2010. I was a freshman/sophomore in hs. No idea what I wanted to do, but I liked programming in .net
Fast forward 10 years... Graduated highschool, went to a university but dropped out. A year later, I joined the navy as a cryptotechnician, completed 4 years and now I'm working at microsoft, but I am considering continuing my education in TX now that I can afford it. :D

Where in wisconsin are you?

Lets see, it was around 2009-2010. I was a freshman/sophomore in hs. No idea what I wanted to do, but I liked programming in .net
Fast forward 10 years... Graduated highschool, went to a university but dropped out. A year later, I joined the navy as a cryptotechnician, completed 4 years and now I'm working at microsoft, but I am considering continuing my education in TX now that I can afford it. :D
Wow you work for Microsoft, not bad.

I found PG in 2007 playing StickArena and some other games which had ads that lead me there. I was 7 years old. Now I am in my first year of University studying Business Management. Recently got myself into trading and will hopefully make an income out of it.

Wow you work for Microsoft, not bad.

I found PG in 2007 playing StickArena and some other games which had ads that lead me there. I was 7 years old. Now I am in my first year of University studying Business Management. Recently got myself into trading and will hopefully make an income out of it.

Income will come inevitably. Chase what you enjoy.

Reactions: Aid
Started in 2009 when I was 9 years old. Played the :censored: outa this game. Now I am majoring in CS.

Was in highschool, but was pretty much wasting my time invested into Pawn Tactics.

Now I am a Nurse and contributing to society in a non-toxic manner.

Back
Top Bottom