Open Walking/Sprinting Speed

Pawn Credits
First off, idk if this has been said before-I didn't check-but I guess it merits being brought up multiple times.

I've played a bit recently and I've enjoyed the game for the most part but the speed of the avatar is really annoying. The walking speed is so slow that it's absolutely unusable, but the sprinting speed-which isn't that fast-is limited. Having the walking speed be so slow has no value since you have the same amount of control on both speeds, so it's just punishment for no reason.

I think the current running speed should be the walking speed, and the new sprinting speed be much faster. While having a stamina bar is weird for a top-down game, it's not that big of a deal. However, I suggest that to balance the great speed of that new sprint, perhaps the controls are more slippery. That doesn't really matter, I'm just offering a possible strategy for balancing it if you want.

Upvote 0
the speed is fine for the game any faster would be like Pawn tactics before speed hacks were patched lmao

the speed is fine for the game any faster would be like Pawn tactics before speed hacks were patched lmao
when speed hacks were out, not everyone used them. if the movement speed is increased, there wouldn't be any problem because everyone has the same speed.

First off, idk if this has been said before-I didn't check-but I guess it merits being brought up multiple times.

I've played a bit recently and I've enjoyed the game for the most part but the speed of the avatar is really annoying. The walking speed is so slow that it's absolutely unusable, but the sprinting speed-which isn't that fast-is limited. Having the walking speed be so slow has no value since you have the same amount of control on both speeds, so it's just punishment for no reason.

I think the current running speed should be the walking speed, and the new sprinting speed be much faster. While having a stamina bar is weird for a top-down game, it's not that big of a deal. However, I suggest that to balance the great speed of that new sprint, perhaps the controls are more slippery. That doesn't really matter, I'm just offering a possible strategy for balancing it if you want.

Have you tried the lancer or recon or commander class? Those move quickly. Do you feel those could move even quicker?

Back
Top Bottom