What Foreign Land Would you Most Like To Visit?

Galapagos Islands
Maldives, Argentina(Patagonia), Bolivia, Australia/New Zealand.
Interestinv answers, what particularily attracts you to Bolivia?
Norway, Denmark, Faroe Islands (which are a part of Denmark, I know), and Iceland
I would like to visit all these nations as well. I've acquired so many Scandi friends on chess.com, and my fav. response to e4 is the Scandinavian Defense.
Plz its the only place not absolutely terrorized and ruined by humans.

Let's leave it pure
Antarctica is the most peaceful continent on Earth. There's something special for humans. People inhabiting Antarctica are usually researchers, and I think it's got to be so amazing living in an isolated environment alongside people that are international & educated.

To take a different approach, the ultimate foreign land I would love to visit would be Mars. Man what an experience to be able to talk about being one of the first people to walk on Mars.. and also how frightening yet fascinating it would be to be one of the only people on an entire planet.

Reactions: 7
To take a different approach, the ultimate foreign land I would love to visit would be Mars. Man what an experience to be able to talk about being one of the first people to walk on Mars.. and also how frightening yet fascinating it would be to be one of the only people on an entire planet.
Reminds me of a story Neil Armstrong a traveller were sitting next to each other on a plain trip. The man had toured all 7 continents, and talked nonstop during the plane trip. At the end, the traveller said, "I've been talking so much and I know nothing about you," then Neil replied, "that's ok I'm Neil Armstrong." Between the 2 I'd rather be the traveller than Neil. Earth > Space

Reminds me of a story Neil Armstrong a traveller were sitting next to each other on a plain trip. The man had toured all 7 continents, and talked nonstop during the plane trip. At the end, the traveller said, "I've been talking so much and I know nothing about you," then Neil replied, "that's ok I'm Neil Armstrong." Between the 2 I'd rather be the traveller than Neil. Earth > Space

Earth > The Moon

But definitely not space. Space could have Earths far superior to our Earth

Earth > The Moon

But definitely not space. Space could have Earths far superior to our Earth
In reality it's unlikely we can reach these possible planets until at least a century of technological improvement

Human bones are always growing and rebuilding. The gravitational force of Earth is constantly shaping your body. Astronauts in space experience bone loss, and they subsequently become weaker. Some astronauts can return to Earth "lost 30% of bone strength" "like an older woman with osteoporosis". I never wanna leave Earth

In reality it's unlikely we can reach these possible planets until at least a century of technological improvement

Human bones are always growing and rebuilding. The gravitational force of Earth is constantly shaping your body. Astronauts in space experience bone loss, and they subsequently become weaker. Some astronauts can return to Earth "lost 30% of bone strength" "like an older woman with osteoporosis". I never wanna leave Earth

Well the only way would be if humans live way longer than they do. If lifespan doesn't increase, I dont know how we can do it. Even if we travel at the speed of light it will take too long to get to the other planets/galaxies. We would die before reaching the destination

Back
Top Bottom