What happened? I stopped logging in for a bit to focus on school, and now nobody is ever online.

Pawn Credits
A little bit ago it seemed like people were online every night. I stopped logging in because I needed to focus on my school work. Now that the semester is over, it looks like nobody is ever online.

What happened? Did the developers announce something or did everyone just abruptly get bored?

Administration alienated a lot of the main core, and did not provide any advertisements so it got pretty boring without new players

I'm gonna be more active when school ends. I hope to see you online @IrishDragon1234

Administration alienated a lot of the main core, and did not provide any advertisements so it got pretty boring without new players
Alex is still working on the PT code. The building process will take time, but I think we'll be rewarded (the server changed improved the game)

i destroyed them all. utter humiliation - ranks wiped. nobody felt safe anymore so they all left

It's true, he is the reason why I don't log in these days. Mods do something about this guy please. :sneaky:

Reactions: 7
Back
Top Bottom