What is the best "3 class" team combo?

What Class should be in everyone 3vs3 Team? You have 3 picks.

• Total voters
Pawn Credits
If you had to pick in a 3 VS 3, What 3 separate class's would you say is the best combo?

(You can't pick the same class twice EX: 1 lancer 2 meds.)

This is best 3 class combo over all, for which these 3 would do best in majority if not all maps. Not just 1 specific map.

Options:
Assault

Support

Heavy

Recon

Mauler

Guard

Lancer

Command

I think Assault, Support, Lancer would be best Trio.

Guard
Assault
Recon

Guard will protect the Assault and Assault will protect the Guard, and the Recon will protect the Guard and Assault from Lancers.

or...
Guard
Assault
Heavy

if you want more firepower...

Overall: Med, Assault Lancer

CTF: Recon, Assault, Lancer (ETF)

Guard
Assault
Recon

Guard will protect the Assault and Assault will protect the Guard, and the Recon will protect the Guard and Assault from Lancers.

or...
Guard
Assault
Heavy

if you want more firepower...

you need to clan war more… guard and recon, da hek

my combinations are not based on CTF

This is over all, you had to use the same 3 Class's in every map....

I think Recon is good but when its a 3 on 3.... for every map I don't if I would need him enough. I can see where your thinking though. :)

Sult, Support and either gaurd or lancer i think would do it.

Lancer can deal a lot of damage. (Sometimes replaceable by con in CTF)
Assault is great with nade count, dealing damage, and can protect the lancer from cons.
Medic is crucial for healing the team and can take out cons as well.

Off topic, I just thought of a new CW mode where you have 10-30 players per clan and it's a tag team kind of thing where every player can only spawn once, and there's a max of 3 spawned player at a time. Not being able to respawn would put these "best class" choices to the test.

Assault is great with nade count, dealing damage, and can protect the lancer from cons.

Off topic, I just thought of a new CW mode where you have 10-30 players per clan and it's a tag team kind of thing where every player can only spawn once, and there's a max of 3 spawned player at a time. Not being able to respawn would put these "best class" choices to the test.
sounds dope!! Can probably manage 10 each clan right now

That would definitely be an awesome mode to try!!!

I would say to add if 1 clan has 15 and the other has only 10 allow 5 to re-spawn again so others aren't just waiting.

This could even be outside of clan wars, nice way to test out which class is really best.

Back
Top Bottom