What is your favourite cheese?

What do you call the cheese on a cheeseburger? Is that "normal cheese" or is there a specific name for it?

Mozzarella is tasty too.

I usually put a nice cheddar on a burger. I like American on my sandwiches. A few other good ones are Pepperjack, Muenster, Gouda (Smoked preferably).

I do however like to get cheese plates with different European cheeses. Definitely worth a try to see what the French and Germans can do with cheese.

I usually put a nice cheddar on a burger. I like American on my sandwiches. A few other good ones are Pepperjack, Muenster, Gouda (Smoked preferably).

I do however like to get cheese plates with different European cheeses. Definitely worth a try to see what the French and Germans can do with cheese.

Wisconsinites know how to grill up a cheese as well

I just had some nice smoked provolone on top of a nice baguette, i highly suggest it

what cheese does a cheeseburger have?
A cheese substitute made out of plastic substitute so they dont have to imprison any cows to make it. Pretty surprising thing you’d get from and indistry working so close with the beef industry huh!

Don't eat much cheese, but prob would have to say swiss.
-barf- goat’s cheese :heart_eyes:

Cheese used to make pizza
so mozerella :)

Guys don’t be fooled by the orange cheddar cheese!!! Cheddar cheese is actually white, and they add colouring to make it orange! Compare the ingredients of the white cheddar and orange cheddar yourself at the supermarket!

Back
Top Bottom