What makes PT Unique to YOU?

I mean the classes have significance whereas each class has a balance, strength, and weakness amongst combat.

cool feature when executing I find

It feels like a chess game at times, it's simple enough, requires strategy.

Killing someone is a procedure. Compared to a game like CoD where you hold down a button for a couple of seconds and the opponent is dead.
Also that there are fixed classes and you don't get "stronger" guns because you are a higher rank

Killing someone is a procedure. Compared to a game like CoD where you hold down a button for a couple of seconds and the opponent is dead.
Also that there are fixed classes and you don't get "stronger" guns because you are a higher rank

Killing is bad, let's not ruin PT with such a concept.

Part of the charm was definitely the cartooney graphics. This game would have been 20x better if it weren't for massive desync. I hadn't played a game with so much lag before this one so I guess it makes it unique.

Clan system was pretty cool. Tier point boosting rooms were pretty uncool. Leaderboards meant nothing after beta, which is a shame because a lot of the clan war only peeps would have been on it.

The class systems were pretty well balanced with strengths and weaknesses. Definitely a lot of strategy involved in the game from the 2 medic 1 guard combo in dm to hiding in enemy spawn waiting for a radio call to take the flag in ctf.

Chilling chatting talking :censored: in the lobby before you clan war a rival or rival clan was pretty cool. Clan system and leaderboards...

I could see another game just like this being very successful if it just was a 2020 version

Spanking dans ass was also very unique

Chilling chatting talking :censored: in the lobby before you clan war a rival or rival clan was pretty cool. Clan system and leaderboards...

I could see another game just like this being very successful if it just was a 2020 version

Spanking dans ass was also very unique
You should make a sick comeback. We be clan warring at night

Maps: The ability to choose a incredible or distinct map you like. Also each design was unique and noteworthy.

Classes: Each class has their own mastery if you put the time in.

No P2W: No premium systems that has players paying out of their pocket for a competitive advantage( although i feel like PT should get a customizable option as some point for name colors or skins for certain classes. Purely cosmetic features.)

Clans:
Each Clan had their distinctive players and qualities. Each game felt competitive and worthwhile.

Reactions: Dan
In it's prime time everything was unique about the game there wasn't really anything like it other than stickarena, it had so much potential, but now in 2020 with the amount of free to play games and flash dying, its nothing but a dead flash game with only the old timers keeping it alive.

It could have played out so much better if changes where made like 8 years ago, for example from a 2D top-down-shooter to 3D like the game deadfrontier. They started of as a 2D top down survival game witch was unique at the time, the developers stuck with it over the years because they knew they had something unique, now 12 years later they are still a successful game peaking over 2k players a day.

Back
Top Bottom