What Time of Day Do You Poop?

i take a :censored: like 4/5 times a day

Happened to me after I ate nyf. Doesn't happen to me when I eat fresh food. Seems fast food goes straight through and nutrients barely get absorbed.

I wish I had that kind of regular interval, I'm inconsistent with my pooping patterns. Do you have any advice for maintaining a regular schedule?
I don't even know why it's so consistent (talking about my regular schedule and poop). My brain just asks me if I can go to the toilet. I simply follow my basic instincts.

I should mention I eat somewhat healthy and I drink water a lot.

I wish I had that kind of regular interval, I'm inconsistent with my pooping patterns. Do you have any advice for maintaining a regular schedule?

Is that because of your diet or bad health?
No I'm healthy and fit I just :censored: 4 or 5 times a day

A better question is how many times do you piss a day?

I've pissed 6 times so far. Its 1341, woke up at 0500.

(I drink a little over a gallon everyday, its hella hot where I'm at)

A better question is how many times do you piss a day?

I've pissed 6 times so far. Its 1341, woke up at 0500.

(I drink a little over a gallon everyday, its hella hot where I'm at)
Good question, but it's a bit off-topic, don't you think?

Anyway, I probably piss 10 times. I'm gonna count now

Damn this is a relevant thread. Ok check it out guys, when I'm on my work/school schedule of waking up 06:35 on weekdays, I :censored: two to three times before 8:00. Often once at home and once when I arrive at work/school. The consistency of my :censored: is never solid and it starts out like a :censored: volcano erupting out of my anus, and gradually turns into a slush ice dispenser, probably even runnier. Approx 20-30 mins of the time from when I wake up to when I start work/school, is spent shitting. Here's the freaky part. During weekends or days when I stay home, my :censored: schedule and consistency gets flipped upside down, despite there not being changes to the amount of sleep I get or the food I eat. I don't think there is a consistent schedule, but I rarely :censored: on mornings and the consistency here is just perfect textbook example of a turd, you know the kind that actually feels good to press out of your ass no homo

Damn this is a relevant thread. Ok check it out guys, when I'm on my work/school schedule of waking up 06:35 on weekdays, I :censored: two to three times before 8:00. Often once at home and once when I arrive at work/school. The consistency of my :censored: is never solid and it starts out like a :censored: volcano erupting out of my anus, and gradually turns into a slush ice dispenser, probably even runnier. Approx 20-30 mins of the time from when I wake up to when I start work/school, is spent shitting. Here's the freaky part. During weekends or days when I stay home, my :censored: schedule and consistency gets flipped upside down, despite there not being changes to the amount of sleep I get or the food I eat. I don't think there is a consistent schedule, but I rarely :censored: on mornings and the consistency here is just perfect textbook example of a turd, you know the kind that actually feels good to press out of your ass no homo
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to say. Maybe it'd help if you could show us examples (two pictures would be good)? I'd like to 𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙮𝙯𝙚 it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom