What was your biggest accomplishment in PT?

1. Longest serving moderator
2. Banned two admins (Neo and ImANoob)
3. Heavy Hall of Fame
4. Unlocked all except one award without padding
5. Fifth place in PT map creators who have the most servered maps.
6. Overthrew Godmin and declared myself as Creatormin

The biggest accomplishment that I was apart of was [HLR] getting rank 1 for the first time. I was banned at the time when that happened, but my clan mates fought for me and for each other. In the end everything paid off and just knowing I had clan mates that were willing to have that belief in getting that rank 1 spot with or without me is truly amazing.

I would like to add another accomplishment, which was becoming a moderator. It's not even the accomplishment of becoming a moderator, but the adversity behind it. Just all that I've been through and all the negativity surrounding me. Whether it was my past or just a lot of people having a negative perception of me. So to see something really positive happen to me really inspired me knowing that I must be doing the right things and playing a key role in the community, which is all I can ask for.

Last edited:
The biggest accomplishment that I was apart of was [HLR] getting rank 1 for the first time. I was banned at the time when that happened, but my clan mates fought for me and for each other. In the end everything paid off and just knowing I had clan mates that were willing to have that belief in getting that rank 1 spot with or without me is truly amazing.
thx beb am remembr dat day we get rnk 1 gud tim

Beating Amfufu 4 times in FF only. ~2months later he got FC HOF.
In my prime i'd beat everyone at FF. Only 2 that i never beat was Dx (HybridX), and Lelouch.
Other than that, i won em all

Last edited:
To have always played with a cool ass group of people from beta till now.
Making friends that I talk to daily on other platforms and building real life relationships with them <3

Reactions: Dx
To have always played with a cool ass group of people from beta till now.
Making friends that I talk to daily on other platforms and building real life relationships with them <3

Man....
Everytime you speak, the sound waves and vibrations are pure gold. Only you could bring tears to my eyes on a Monday morning. Only you Karnage. A man that says so little yet says so much!!

Another huge accomplishment of mine was just being apart of such a family like culture here at PT. You guys are my brothers and sisters. My sons and daughters. We all are here as one unit.

am moderator on liquidnitrogen acc for long time b4 i ban every1

I remember i was one of the people who you banned, unfortunately after crim tried to unban my account it wouldn't let me access PT anymore so i had quit PT again for 4-5 months during 2013, great times lmao.

Becoming a moderator despite my terrible flames to individuals before it. So many people doubted me but I pulled through the hate and got the Red Name everyone desires atleast once.

Back
Top Bottom