What would you want in your own personal heaven? (Post before reading comments)

Pawn Credits
I got some interesting answers from my friends and this question typically gives you some insight on what the person is like. Pretty fun first date question too imho.

You die and go to heaven. God takes you in front of this door that leads you into your own personal customizable heaven. What would you want to have in your heaven?

Rules:
1. There are no rules behind those closed doors. God turns his back, no one outside the doors will know or acknowledge what goes on behind those doors. No restrictions, no judgement.
2. You can change it up at anytime you want. You're there for eternity after all. What would you do after 10 years? 50 years? 100 years?
3. This is just like that American Dad apocalypse episode, you can live whatever (even whoever's) life or reality you want.

I recommend taking a good 5 or 10 minutes to think of your response. You'll get some interesting ideas, trust me.

Try not to read the comments until you post, you'll ruin your answer by piggybacking off of someone else's response. I'll share my response after this post reaches a couple of pages since it is kind of a thread ender lol.

All my fantasies have already been listed in The Chapter "Waqiah" ( The Event) in the Holy Quran.
For example: Fruits of abundance, that which they differ in taste from every bite.

Last edited:
All my fantasies have already been listed in The Chapter "Waqiah" ( The Event) in the Holy Quran.
For example: Fruits of abundance, that which they differ in taste from every bite.
Also, the big pearly- eyed virgin women!
Give me the sparknotes version, I'd love to hear more. Idk about a fruit that changes flavors, what if you get one thats perfect for you and it changes on the next bite? Would it be a better flavor? Worse? No disrespect intended if this is indeed your religion.

Would you add/remove anything from these features?

1. Obtain everything I want to collect
2. Have all the technology I want
4. Punish people I deem to be bad **mainly this**

Last edited:
I'd just restart my entire life again (without prior knowledge about my "first" life"). Basically a real life simulation in heaven.
I'm pretty sure life gets boring if you're just "happy" all the time. Ups and downs are part of life.

I'd just restart my entire life again (without prior knowledge about my "first" life"). Basically a real life simulation in heaven.
I'm pretty sure life gets boring if you're just "happy" all the time. Ups and downs are part of life.
This is actually similar to my answer. I'll just go ahead and say it since the thread is kinda slow.

I'd restart my life Legend of Zelda savefile style. I'd use one save file to restart from scratch and experiment a bit. Check out paths I regret not taking, saying yes to a few women, no to a few others. "What if i chose this major instead? What if I went into the military instead?" I'd generally go through the usual steps when you're restarting life with all your previous memories. (When I introspect here a bit, I start to realize I have a lot of regrets. I think thats why this would be my personal heaven)

I'd also be able to "home screen" out of my current life and enter another one. Maybe I'd live life in another person's shoes, how would I react given these circumstances? Would I be able to become just as rich as Donald Trump if I jumped in his shoes as a child? Or would I have to leap through enormous hurdles? What hurdles did my favorite musicians or heroes jump through to achieve their goals? Could I possibly do the same?

Another save file would just be for cheats, GTA mode. Sleep with anyone, no consequences. Eat whatever, no consequences. Do whatever and see whatever I want in the universe, although Earth is probably the most interesting place in the Universe I would dare say.

The whole "Live another life" aspect is good because life gives you enough challenges to make the fun stuff worth it. If I were to experience a "Pure" heaven where I'm just given all the stuff I want, I'd be bored within maybe 50 years? The ups and downs make this version of heaven entertaining.

So by that logic, we could be in heaven now I guess. Its what you make of it lol.

Personally, I think I need to travel more. lmao

This is actually similar to my answer. I'll just go ahead and say it since the thread is kinda slow.

I'd restart my life Legend of Zelda savefile style. I'd use one save file to restart from scratch and experiment a bit. Check out paths I regret not taking, saying yes to a few women, no to a few others. "What if i chose this major instead? What if I went into the military instead?" I'd generally go through the usual steps when you're restarting life with all your previous memories. (When I introspect here a bit, I start to realize I have a lot of regrets. I think thats why this would be my personal heaven)

I'd also be able to "home screen" out of my current life and enter another one. Maybe I'd live life in another person's shoes, how would I react given these circumstances? Would I be able to become just as rich as Donald Trump if I jumped in his shoes as a child? Or would I have to leap through enormous hurdles? What hurdles did my favorite musicians or heroes jump through to achieve their goals? Could I possibly do the same?

Another save file would just be for cheats, GTA mode. Sleep with anyone, no consequences. Eat whatever, no consequences. Do whatever and see whatever I want in the universe, although Earth is probably the most interesting place in the Universe I would dare say.

The whole "Live another life" aspect is good because life gives you enough challenges to make the fun stuff worth it. If I were to experience a "Pure" heaven where I'm just given all the stuff I want, I'd be bored within maybe 50 years? The ups and downs make this version of heaven entertaining.

So by that logic, we could be in heaven now I guess. Its what you make of it lol.

Personally, I think I need to travel more. lmao
Your heaven is better than mine.

Funny thing is I don't think it's impossible to have something like that in the distant future. Maybe in GTA 8.

In my personal heaven I would want to be myself, but I'd want extra cartlidge/strength in my tendons/ligaments. In my own heaven. I'd want to play sports forever (biking, skateboarding, surfing, basketball..). I'd want to own a mega farm that possesses all crops. I'd want access to the sharpest technology, and I'd want a wonderful woman.

Back
Top Bottom