• Support

• Recon

• Heavy

• Lancer

• Mauler

• Commander

• Guard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Recon because of it's versatility in situations. Heavies/mauler/commander are only good when camping. Lancer/assault only good in choke points. Medic only good when there is another medic. But recon, oh boy. It picks and chooses where and when to fight simply because it cannot be seen unless they want to be.

Reactions: 7
Assault/Lancer

Edit: sult can kill recons with 2 bursts, 3 for medium class and 4 for heavy
Lance can 1 shot hevs/guard, and 2 shot any other class

I feel like lancer is too glorified for a community of players that play mostly recon.

Objectively speaking it may be lancer, but tactically speaking I think it's recon

Do you mean lancer has the best stat balance (damage/armor/speed) but recons have more versatility?

the community plays recon because it's the most fun class in the game. it's not my best class (assault is) yet I go con almost all the time cause it's fun to sneak up on people and take flags you feel me?

At the highest level, it depends on the user. When you mastered aiming, switching, movement and game sense/map awareness. Whatever class you use will be the strongest in that game.
Reason why me, crazed, manu have dominated any opponent the last 5 years using various combinations.
Personally, I prefer sult these days since I pretty much control whatever area I'm at.

In the Trenches assault map, lancer is 100% strongest, long narrow corridors, single pathways, corner camping. OP. Anyone else remember that?

Based on health/speed/attack power, lancer is strongest
Based on realistic gameplay and popular maps, recon is strongest

For those undecided whether recon or lancer is the strongest, I'm gonna do a breakdown listing the differences between the two and let those decide for themselves :sneaky::

Recon:
-memes on noobs with 1000 degrees glowing knife
-is a predator
-has silencer, great with kids
-likes to sneak up on unsuspecting players
-independent and don't need no teammates
-gets amazing K/D ratios
-was the popular kid in class, most picked
-spent last decade being a navy seal

Lancer:
-likes to compensate using long, penetrating weapons
-probably a virgin
-has bionic legs, so probably worthless in bed
-doesn't actually use a lance despite it's name
-likes to hide behind walls and on elevation
-noisy as ****
-bullies fat people
-spent last decade being flag mule in reverse CTF

It is interesting that no one voted for commander, considering how many people think that class needs a nerf. you can literally stall a game out with that class in clan wars making it op at :censored: tbh.

If we simply go by stats then it's most likely Lancer.

But I'd say Assault and Recon are both PT's strongest classes as they're versatile.

It is interesting that no one voted for commander, considering how many people think that class needs a nerf. you can literally stall a game out with that class in clan wars making it op at :censored: tbh.
It is kinda OP, but it also requires teammates. A single commander is, while very annoying, no big threat in most situations.
It's more a support-class similar to Medic.

Back
Top Bottom