What's Up

Alex

Administrator
Staff Team
Pawn Credits
What's up everyone, what are your awesome plans for the summer? (:

In what areas do you plan on improving? (:
all. I have specific areas but I don't feel comfortable discussing on the internet with unreliable members. However I'll directly cite chess. I wanna move from 1800 --> 1900 elo and it's very doable

all. I have specific areas but I don't feel comfortable discussing on the internet with unreliable members. However I'll directly cite chess. I wanna move from 1800 --> 1900 elo and it's very doable

in how many moons do you reckon you can achieve this by?

in how many moons do you reckon you can achieve this by?
To directly answer your question, perhaps 2 moons.
However, elo does not always reflect skill. If I play with great focus like a prude, and I'm purely concerned with winning games, then I may be able to achieve this in less than 48 hours. However, I seek to play comfortably, and naturally acclimate myself to the 1900 level where I am consistently playing with 1900 skill. So that growth will require studying and an organization of thought process

getting better at chess is an awesome summer plan as much as mayonnaise is an instrument.

this summer im gonna be the best damn checkers player ever to play the sport. thank you for asking about my plans Alex!

xenophobic
USA is a weak chess nation. Many titled American players are immigrants

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.45.32 PM.png

Caruana - dual Italian citizenship
Nakamura - born in Japan
So - born in Phillipines
Leiner - born in Cuba
Kamsky - born in Ruasia
Swiercz - born in Poland
Robson - born in Guam

The best US chess player of all time opted to leave USA and return to his homeland (Iceland)

Last edited:
USA is a weak chess nation. Many titled American players are immigrants

View attachment 838

Caruana - dual Italian citizenship
Nakamura - born in Japan
So - born in Phillipines
Leiner - born in Cuba
Kamsky - born in Ruasia
Swiercz - born in Poland
Robson - born in Guam

The best US chess player of all time opted to leave USA and return to his homeland (Iceland)

sorry cant hear you over all my freedom

Back
Top Bottom