Which UI do you like better?

Which UI do you like better?

• Total voters

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
Voice your opinion about the latest UI. Notice, I didn't give an option to keep both, on purpose.

I noticed a couple of people wanted the original UI, because of vision. Blue UI is good, if you're playing in a dark room. It also complements the PT theme forum. Some are just accustomed to this UI, for nostalgia.

Imo, the new UI design came out better than expected. It had bugs, and needs minor changes. It's a slight upgrade over the original UI, in terms of design. Has variety of different colors, and could blend with the Pawn forum theme. Change the colors though. It's also good for users that play during the day.

If I had to choose one or the other, I'd pick the new. It's a sign of change. Brings me hope that PT will continue to improve. Change is finally happening, could be better or worse.

I'm kinda in the middle on this, but leaning towards the newer UI. What I miss about the old UI was that the buttons were not completely rectangular, and had a bit of a unique look to them. If anything I would change these rectangular ones into that shape.

The new UI is winning the poll. I personally like the new one because it has a lot more flavor. However, it was rushed and I’m sure it’d look a lot better when they polish it up.

@ImANoob Whats different with the v2?

The new UI is winning the poll. I personally like the new one because it has a lot more flavor. However, it was rushed and I’m sure it’d look a lot better when they polish it up.

@ImANoob Whats different with the v2?

In version 1 the lobby numbers are white and user online, red borders.
Version 2 no red borders, option to toggle chat scroll

I like version 1 more

Back
Top Bottom