Wiz vs. Bon

Pawn Credits
Last night began a heated battle between veteran player Wiz and upcoming Recon star Bon. They shared many words and eventually wanted to settle things. They agreed to 1v1 in Death Sentence in front of three elite players, myself, CraZeD, and Manubarca. Towards the end of the battle, you will see, Bon got was disqualified for death dodging. The 1v1 was for all classes, so if Wiz went hev and Bon went con, leaving the game and joining back is not allowed. Wiz was ahead in kills anyway, keep in mind he also plays on track pad.

Edit: Wiz played on the account "LeBron" because it was high in rank, we tried playing in Private T1 matches but low-scored players kept interfering.

Last edited:
Last night began a heated battle between veteran player Wiz and upcoming Recon star Bon. They shared many words and eventually wanted to settle things. They agreed to 1v1 in Death Sentence in front of three elite players, myself, CraZeD, and Manubarca. Towards the end of the battle, you will see, Bon got was disqualified for death dodging. The 1v1 was for all classes, so if Wiz went hev and Bon went con, leaving the game and joining back is not allowed. Wiz was ahead in kills anyway, keep in mind he also plays on track pad.

:laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry:
Days have changed.... 3 observers for a 1on1 which left off at a Rage quit...

This is why I don't 1v1 Bon. He says he's a level above me, but he can stay on the level below me. da real ones know

Damn yall really need something to do.
IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK - sky'THE ROCK'et

Back
Top Bottom