Keisha Bottoms

ye just like minneapolis 1
The only similarity is that both persons pursued by police were intoxicated and ultimately died.

The two cases are very different. The Atlanta officer was completely justified in shooting the armed man, while the Minneapolis officer was abusing his power and committed homicide.

ya, atlanta man resisted arrest, stole taser, tased officer, than ran off lmao
I didn't know he tazed the officer too. Anyway the officer shouldn't have been fired and Keisha Bottoms is just trying to gain favor with the general public so she can progress her political career. Disgusting

I read that after the officer shot him, he stopped to collect his bullet shell casings(w/e you call them) and then applied first aid.

If you don't own anything, how about work toward it and own something. Don't complain and ruin other peoples hard work.

Police brutality is no doubt a problem in America, and people have every right to advocate for reforms, but I think looting, burning, vandalism, etc. are not the right way to approach the problem. At the end of the day, the society as a whole will repay the costs of reconstruction through higher taxes and product pricing. This does no good to anybody. America is a country too politically divided. Existing problems are simply too difficult to resolve if the two parties refuse to work with one another and align themselves with common goals.

Reactions: 7
Police brutality is no doubt a problem in America, and people have every right to advocate for reforms, but I think looting, burning, vandalism, etc. are not the right way to approach the problem. At the end of the day, the society as a whole will repay the costs of reconstruction through higher taxes and product pricing. This does no good to anybody. America is a country too politically divided. Existing problems are simply too difficult to resolve if the two parties refuse to work with one another and align themselves with common goals.

Police brutality is one thing.
Accusing the police of being racist as a whole and targeting one specific race is another.

Back
Top Bottom