What was your biggest accomplishment in PT?

Pawn Credits
What was the best thing you ever managed to do in PT?

I think mine was getting a 2 KD once in a game. I should probably mention I tapped the enemies (and used various number of speed hacks) to acclomplish that feat.

But seriously though - here's my best acccomplishment: I managed to stay rank 1 in PT for many months (I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of lol).
My haterzzz would say I was obviously padding, because it's literally impossible to get almost 100 mio. points that quickly. But I can assure you it was all legit :sneaky:

And also:
- Moderator for 4 years (during OG time and Sandboxd)
- Community/PT/PG Admin
- Top 10 in PG

Last edited:
2x Mauler HOF - previous site, then again on Sandboxd.
Co-Leader of DIG, which reached 500+ points before losing a single game
Tournament Director and Clan Manager on old site

one of those three things

Getting Mod / Admin. Getting 3 star on PG, and after reset I held rank 1 for a couple days until about 15k points. PT, I think I got lancer HoF when it didn't mean anything anymore. Lead RDH, it got to Top 10 while PT was still active. I had an alt account that I got to 100 K/D. Thats about it!

2x Assualt HOF, 4x Nominated
Created the greatest troll language on earth
Led: SVG, GWX, WXD, and RDH
Clan Manager, Pawn assistant, and Tournament Director
Pawn Tactics Moderator
Kept the integrity of the game, and myself

My biggest accomplishment is yet to come, and its not skill based related. :)

Last edited:
1x Assault HOF
3x Recon HOF
3x FC HOF
Rank 1 numerous times
Sandboxd mod, Pawn Assistant, Clan Manager, Tourney Director
Helped Lead: MVP,LOL,LSX,DSX

Would say biggest one for me was the assault HOF cuz I never on that level of assault before and had to adapt because how many good assaults there were back in the days

Pre-Sandboxd: I made a clan called TDC, and recruited some friends (Grimmjow, Spritey, Brandon868, SardonicDemon) to help try and reach the top 10, just to see if we could do it. We made it to rank 9, and earned a thousand points, before we burned out. This was when CSC and such were the top clans. This is the only successful clan I made when PT was in its' heyday.

Sandboxd: rank 1 and mod, easily

Rank 1 for a couple of days before acc reset.
0 score but had smoke
Got {LOL} "Lust Over Love" to 150 points in like 1 month not even
Played the last ever Clan War on sandboxd before it was shut down
Deleting PAD

Getting @Zylinderknopf to come back to the game

1. Recon HOF
2. Becoming a moderator in the OG days
3. FC HOF

There were plenty more, but the first two were by far the most important to me because they were the only two goals I actually set out to achieve.

Back in the day, I always wanted to become an amazing recon more so than any other class. I envied my peers like RevelationX, ReconX, NemesisX (so many X's, lol), Dan, SniperAim and a select few others that were totally ridiculous recons. If I recall correctly, I lobbied hard to get voted into the Recon HOF, but I think I put in the work and earned it. I played several hours a day for 2 years, maintained a 1.7 K/D with 60k+ kills, led numerous top 25 clans, etc. Funniest part about it is, I was unanimously voted into the FC HOF... but I didn't even consider myself worthy of that recognition. I contemplated voluntarily withdrawing myself from that title, but decided it's tangent with my recon ability and kept it anyway.

Becoming a moderator definitely correlates with the period of time when I went completely off the deep end. That was probably at the height of my neuroticism. I'm not proud of that at all, but nearly 10 years later, hopefully we can all laugh at how completely insane I was. I do apologize to anyone I relentlessly flamed, banned or embarrassed - you didn't deserve any of that s***.

I miss those days and regret how I quit cold-turkey. I went off and completely destroyed all memories of this community - lost hundreds of screenshots and never even logged in until a couple years ago when I discovered the Sandboxd thing.

I'm glad the OG forum look is back and plenty of OG players and community members are still here. Will be seeing you all around in the coming months I hope!

am moderator on liquidnitrogen acc for long time b4 i ban every1
wtf which moron would mod Liq (it was me)
Getting Mod / Admin. Getting 3 star on PG, and after reset I held rank 1 for a couple days until about 15k points. PT, I think I got lancer HoF when it didn't mean anything anymore. Lead RDH, it got to Top 10 while PT was still active. I had an alt account that I got to 100 K/D. Thats about it!
Padder confirmed.
2.3 kd at t4
Padder confirmed 2x.
That's the polar opposite of something you'd call an achievement.
Rank 1 for a couple of days before acc reset.
0 score but had smoke
Got {LOL} "Lust Over Love" to 150 points in like 1 month not even
Played the last ever Clan War on sandboxd before it was shut down
Deleting PAD

Getting @Zylinderknopf to come back to the game
:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aid
I'm about 86% sure I popularized knife holding and gunning for recon in 2008

I also never clan warred with JohnCena in my life, what a blessing

Edit: I also cyberbullied some people in Lobby 4 & 8 :\

Last edited:
I'm about 86% sure I popularized knife holding and gunning for recon in 2008

I also never clan warred with JohnCena in my life, what a blessing

Edit: I also cyberbullied some people in Lobby 4 & 8 :\

That is one of the biggest blessings one could have.

Back
Top Bottom