Completed Pawn Tactics Clan Fantasy Draft Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you don't want to play at all, fine with me. Pretty sure Legend will not pick you up, so you can decide

I wanted to play, but it seems as if you couldn't control your emotions and decided to kick me. :(
I just don't want to break any rules by joining back Aid! I'll leave it up to Chern!

I wanted to play, but it seems as if you couldn't control your emotions and decided to kick me. :(
I just don't want to break any rules by joining back Aid! I'll leave it up to Chern!

You can play, I dont want to disturb your job on PT since it is pretty much your life now and you would not know what to do without it. If chern confirms you joining back then welcome!

You can play, I dont want to disturb your job on PT since it is pretty much your life now and you would not know what to do without it. If chern confirms you joining back then welcome!

Hopefully you work on some of your issues, so I don't continuously get kicked!!
Thank's for the opportunity to come back Aid, Let's see what Chern has to say!!

@Chernobyl - What do you think sir!? Can you let Aid's slight mental lapse pass by and allow me back in!?!
@zen - Looks like I might be back in!

Last edited:
I don't know how I feel about this tournament now that guys like Dx and Ryanmeister are being excluded from it. We should start a tournament for all the members of pt!

Hopefully you work on your mental health so I don't continuously get kicked!!
Thank's for the opportunity to come back Aid, Let's see what Chern has to say!!

@Chernobyl - What do you think sir!? Can you let Aid's slight mental lapse pass by and allow me back in!?!
@zen - Looks like I might be back in!

Your mental problems are clearly seeping in and that is one of the main reasons why I kicked you, no negativity in my group or my clan. Please try to control these emotions and not flame via discord. I know because you are a moderator on the game you try to keep a low profile and not type anything negative at all but what is the difference when you just hop on discord and talk :censored: about everyone on there? Seems like a dirty cop to me!

Your mental problems are clearly seeping in and that is one of the main reasons why I kicked you, no negativity in my group or my clan. Please try to control these emotions and not flame via discord. I know because you are a moderator on the game you try to keep a low profile and not type anything negative at all but what is the difference when you just hop on discord and talk :censored: about everyone on there? Seems like a dirty cop to me!

You kicked me because you said we sucked and you could 1v4 there whole team.
So we let you, and you kicked me?

There was no flaming on anyones part, except you being physically and mentally upset.
But let's try not to spam and stay on topic okay Aid! :)

Alright @Chernobyl What do you say? Am I back in!?!?

You kicked me because you said we sucked and you could 1v4 there whole team.
So we let you, and you kicked me?

There was no flaming on anyones part, except you being physically and mentally upset.
But let's try not to spam and stay on topic okay Aid! :)

Alright @Chernobyl What do you say? Am I back in!?!?

Was not the case at all, why join a tournament when you wont take it seriously and then complain about losses? You're letting your emotions get to you, you try to play off everything as cool in lobby but get on mic and talk an insane amount of :censored: because you won't be demodded or banned on there. You treat discord as your escape zone lol

Let’s keep it cool and keep the tournament flowing. Let’s forgive each other and restart.

That's my hope! I love you guys with all my heart, hopefully Aid gets it together so we can start playing as a team!
I still have hope we can win this tournament yet!

Lets go Team Omega!!!
Lets go Aid!

Lets pull it together as a team, we can do it!

@fadingbreeze - Are you going to be able to play with us today!?!

Was not the case at all, why join a tournament when you wont take it seriously and then complain about losses? You're letting your emotions get to you, you try to play off everything as cool in lobby but get on mic and talk an insane amount of :censored: because you won't be demodded or banned on there. You treat discord as your escape zone lol
ya i agree the discord is afiliated with Pawn! ppl lke DX and zen shouldnt b able 2 flame ppl on their wit no consequences plz crim mak rules beb @TheCriminaL moderators shud not be flamin religion n ppl on discord dat not cool!!

Please stay on topic of the tourney.

If you have suggestions, post them in suggestion section. If you have reports, please report them to me or the proper moderator.

This is a warning to all on this thread.

Reactions: Dx
Can we organize a 10 vs 10 clanwar?
It should be possible if we specify a date and time.

How about Saturday 3am GMT+2 (for MURICA: it's probably 20pm or something like that).
The only two maps for 10's are The Citadel and Confrontation. This will end up being 10 minutes of 20 players sitting in their base, that is a bummer!. They should reserver The Kron and make it 10v10. Blitz would be cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom