Mid-January Update

Alex

Administrator
Staff Team
Pawn Credits
Hey everyone,

Here's what's been worked on during the first half of January. Aside from the website updates outlined in the previous posts, Pawn is being ported from AS2 to AS3 in order to be able to share common code between PT.
We're revoking the previous statement of no longer updating Pawn Tactic's Flash Player version, and will submit a couple maintenance updates along-side Pawn.

So far the port is going smoothly with expected hitches to do with scene transition and dynamic programming that no longer works in AS3. The login and lobby pages are working so far. Some incompatible styling has been lost during migration and will have to be re-applied.

1579115794674.png1579115743003.png

We'll start looking for testers near February. If you find this port exciting, and would like to follow its progress, send me a message!

Great to see the Progress. But we are going to have to look for a BIGGER Picture. We need to Develop a plan to Improve Pawn in General. whether it be PT or PG. We need to Develop a way to connect with the New age Games. At the moment we only have 1 Developer Who is actively and or Working on the Game as a hobby. We as the PawnGame.com Appreciate all the effort and work you have put into the game.

Back to the main subject. We need to expand. Flash games and pixel games like PT are very rare, even Realm of the Mad god is dieing. What if we worked on bringing PT into the 3D Vers.

What if we worked on bringing PT into the 3D Vers.

Sorry Connell I'm not really into making games, and most people are here for the nostalgia anyways. I'm just here to finish what I started on SandBoxd. Making a 3d version of PT is a task for Blank101. (:

Sorry Connell I'm not really into making games, and most people are here for the nostalgia anyways. I'm just here to finish what I started on SandBoxd. Making a 3d version of PT is a task for Blank101. (:

Is Blank101 alive?

We'll start looking for testers near February. If you find this port exciting, and would like to follow its progress, send me a message!

Haven't had time to continue for now, so testers are not yet needed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom