Ban Stories

Pawn Credits
I'm not gonna lie. I've had a good laugh seeing the ban appeals from Zera, Leg, Aid, and more. Please, tell me if you've ever been banned, and if so, what is the funniest story of why you were banned?

I dont remember what i did but i was banned for 1 day but i wasnt ip banned so i evaded. Other than that i havent

I remember asking PrettyTony about ways to become a moderator and he gave me a 30-day ban for failure to cooperate.
Now that I look back, it was definitely power abuse.

Alright. I was actually a notorious thrower back in the day. I couldn't help it, the library computers I was playing on were simply laggy. I think I averaged about 80 ms. So I am playing citadel and killed the wrong mod. Next thing I know I see "Banned by zvSkyzv for lag abuse. 90 days". Anyway, thank goodness there exists multiple libraries. I ban evaded for those 90 days. Interestingly enough, either he wasn't on enough or didn't care, I managed to ban evade under the name sup3 instead of sup2. Yuh yuh, yuh, yuh yuh.

remember the PG fad? lol yaaa I may have been banned

___________-"insert provocative phrase/word______________

i can banned for mod abuse, the only time i've been banned omegalul

i called a mod a (insert r word pertaining to mental incapacity here) and got banned for 30 days

countless of times by EaEaEa. He was strict on every type of padding.
I remember i joined a Koth match with 15+ people. Somehow we all agreed to pad. It was awkward seeing 15 random people pad. It was a mass ban by whoever banned me (this was before awards was released. So, no one tried to mega kill)

I remember saying Dat fany in PG in like 2008 and was banned by WolfHowlz for not complying. LOL

I don't know if it falls under the category "admin abuse", but before I quit community admin I modded an alt of mine (Aspirin).
A few weeks after quitting PT I log into my alt. People ask me how I got mod so I claimed I was Blank's cousin.
I got a permanent ban once they found out it was a lie.
Fyi, I never abused my mod-power tho. :sob:

And also old PG mods banned me thrice on PG for evading the swear filter. I know it's mentioned in the rules not to swear, but receiving a ban for saying "sh1t" or something like that is harsh (especially if I didn't even get a warning).

Last edited:
Tactics was cheating using some program. I repeatedly reported to Von, the most active mod in the game, and he brushed me off, ignored my evidence for several days, and protected Tactics. This made me mad, and after Tactics was convicted by another mod, I repeatedly harassed Von. I got a 5 day ban, and that's been my only ban in the past 10 years

Reactions: Dx
Tactics was cheating using some program. I repeatedly reported to Von, the most active mod in the game, and he brushed me off, ignored my evidence for several days, and protected Tactics. This made me mad, and after Tactics was convicted by another mod, I repeatedly harassed Von. I got a 5 day ban, and that's been my only ban in the past 10 years

You are an outstanding community member, and its a shame you were treated so poorly back then. On behalf of the current pawn community staff, I would like to send our condolences to you.

On a side note, I was banned a few times in the past, pretty much every single one was Trolling/Flaming/Evading.

I have gotten so many bans I can't even remember but it was always something personal beef.

Got banned for a glitch: I logged on CantTouchThis's account at the same time as him, and his password got changed somehow. I lost clan manager and forum reputation over the glitch, and decided to become a troll user.

Got banned for changing JohnCena's registration email address to my own (I made an email that was spelled almost verbatim to his old one so he wouldn't notice). That was intentional. Later, I got banned for breaking into Lambofgod's account when he was a moderator. I really gotta commend the admins/mods for checking the vBulletin logs all the time.

Also, I got banned for starting up a forum with z3r0 designed to expose hacks for Pawn Tactics among other multiplayer flash games like Stick Arena and Adventure Quest.

TLDR: high school TDK was a huge troll

I've only been banned once, for padding back in 2009. FoxSamus caught me on Bloodshed, and Ea banned me for 30 days. I evaded on a fellow GOW member's alt, GOWagent, and never got caught (side note: that was also the account GOW used to pad clan points).

Got banned for a glitch: I logged on CantTouchThis's account at the same time as him, and his password got changed somehow. I lost clan manager and forum reputation over the glitch, and decided to become a troll user.

Got banned for changing JohnCena's registration email address to my own (I made an email that was spelled almost verbatim to his old one so he wouldn't notice). That was intentional. Later, I got banned for breaking into Lambofgod's account when he was a moderator. I really gotta commend the admins/mods for checking the vBulletin logs all the time.

Also, I got banned for starting up a forum with z3r0 designed to expose hacks for Pawn Tactics among other multiplayer flash games like Stick Arena and Adventure Quest.

TLDR: high school TDK was a huge troll

i forgot whose account we logged on either jc or sa but they password was like philly someshit lmao

im get ban 4 say r word and dat send me prison for 3 day but am apeal an it get down 2 1 day fel me.... dat not nic

am also get baned for sayin padroket 2 notorious midnite pader- dat a fany tam ban

never got a ban 4 hak just bans and permies 4 flaming XDXDXDXDXDXDXDX fanny tam

Reactions: TDK
I once got banned by a mod through skype call.

I got 30 day ban for mistaken identity

Haters will always ride on the clout.

I once got banned by a mod through skype call.

I got 30 day ban for mistaken identity

Haters will always ride on the clout.
u shuda mentioned u got banned 4 padding awards and KD by me lmfao. fanny tim catchin u tryna boost ur -.6kd 2 psitive

Back
Top Bottom