Ban Stories

You are an outstanding community member, and its a shame you were treated so poorly back then. On behalf of the current pawn community staff, I would like to send our condolences to you.

On a side note, I was banned a few times in the past, pretty much every single one was Trolling/Flaming/Evading.
I deserved to be banned for harassment but Von deserved to be demoted

I padded with an alt of mine and got banned for a week or something, fuzzy memory.

I remember 7 being racist as a mod.

I banned Drassault for a day for death dodging, he pmed me on sandboxd about it and made a thread. He posted on the thread a photoshop of his dm to me with me replying something racist or the like, till i exposed him with video proof lmfao

I banned Drassault for a day for death dodging, he pmed me on sandboxd about it and made a thread. He posted on the thread a photoshop of his dm to me with me replying something racist or the like, till i exposed him with video proof lmfao
Link vid

Back when the 1v1 maps glithced sometime, and you spawned with your own flag and you could cap. I spent sometime constantly capping and got banned. (i think the mods name started with sky)

Last edited:
I've only been banned once, for padding back in 2009. FoxSamus caught me on Bloodshed, and Ea banned me for 30 days. I evaded on a fellow GOW member's alt, GOWagent, and never got caught (side note: that was also the account GOW used to pad clan points).

Wow, Crim told me you were banned on sandboxd for padding rank 1 :0

Back
Top Bottom