Do you play other multiplayer games?

Ark... was alpha tribe at one point (Prim Plus)
Rocket league Grand champ every season (even the current one and plan to play in the RLCS)
Fortnite ( 780+ wins... 18k kills.... 3kd...12% win rate)
All sports games
Smite
@ crim its compatible now with crossplay on all platforms i believe (rocket league)
The culling
Overwatch...
I also stream now btw.

I am good at all video games (except rocket league).

Played CS:GO main, got top500 in OW (played in contenders one season), was nutty at league *wink*. I also played in some PUBG tournaments with my squad (40%+ win rate in squad with ~11kd back when I was playing) and played fortnite a lil until I got tired of the lack of focus on shooting(8+kd, 18% win rate in duo, 40%+ in squad). Probably the greatest mechanical PT player of all time *wink* and camped with a deagle in PG so I wouldn't get rekt by people like Assassinator.

Recently, I've been playing some monster hunter world, fifa 19, and battlefield v. Hoping to play Anthem once it comes out.
As you might have realized, I really love competitive games (primarily FPS games) and co-op games (played a good amount of GTA V, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and Overcooked 2 in the past year or two).
Unfortunately, I have to focus on becoming a sick cardiothoracic surgeon so I don't have much time to explore any single player games without sacrificing my passion to compete.

Last edited:
Halo 5/MCC. itching for infinite.

mess around with blops with bots n such.

would probably get recent smash bros but fell off spectrum since brawl imo. Same with mainstream PKM games not the mystery dungeons or w/e.

I go on pawngame more than Xbox tbh. rip xenus

PC:
LoL
Black Ops 2
Apex Legends
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005)
Old School Runescape
CS:GO
Skyrim Together (Multiplayer Mod)

Xbox:
GTA V
Black Ops 4
Apex Legends
Fortnite
CoD WWII

Switch:
Super Smash Ultimate
Rocket League
Super Mario Kart 8
Fortnite

I am good at all video games (except rocket league).

Played CS:GO main, got top500 in OW (played in contenders one season), was nutty at league *wink*. I also played in some PUBG tournaments with my squad (40%+ win rate in squad with ~11kd back when I was playing) and played fortnite a lil until I got tired of the lack of focus on shooting(8+kd, 18% win rate in duo, 40%+ in squad). Probably the greatest mechanical PT player of all time *wink* and camped with a deagle in PG so I wouldn't get rekt by people like Assassinator.

Recently, I've been playing some monster hunter world, fifa 19, and battlefield v. Hoping to play Anthem once it comes out.
As you might have realized, I really love competitive games (primarily FPS games) and co-op games (played a good amount of GTA V, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and Overcooked 2 in the past year or two).
Unfortunately, I have to focus on becoming a sick cardiothoracic surgeon so I don't have much time to explore any single player games without sacrificing my passion to compete.
Is this some copypasta/meme/whatever?

Back
Top Bottom