Do you play other multiplayer games?

Fortnite, apex legends.

Extremely casually though.

I run a movement/parkour community for fortnite with a few hundred members so my time here is partially between here and there.

The only other multiplayer game I played was Runescape, like 12 years ago. I'd forgotten my password to my in-game bank account, couldn't get my money/armor out, then rage quit forever. Ahh, youth...

I don't really play pc, sponge has a realm of the mad god pt clan which is fun and free. Could try Apex legends that people been having fun in

Play CS:GO if you're interested in a challenge. It's very rewarding and you can play in a competitive environment through ESEA leagues without being a professional.

I have about 15k hours between CS:S and CS:GO.

I've made several maps in hammer editor, owned several servers.

Also have a lot of bunnyhop records.

PC:

Overwatch (I play this a decent amount, mainly just casual play)

I have but I haven't really played (Want people to play with)

-Apex Legends
-Black Ops 4 (Blackout or Multiplayer)
-Rainbow Six Siege (Literally just got, haven't played yet.)
-Soul Calibur VI
-Dragon Ball FighterZ

Switch:

-Smash Ultimate
-Mario Kart 8

Also have an Oculus, and sometimes go on VRChat for how hilarious it can be.

got the itch to play some Divinity: Original Sin 2, if anyone wants to play some, let me know

I play quite a bit of Oldschool Runescape. For those that care I'm working on my main account, I finally got to the point where i can farm Master Clues a bit. Other than that I'm working on Elite achievement diaries before I start my ironman account.

I also dabble into Terraria a bit, but usually not for multiplayer.

I play a bit of TF2 when I feel like it, usually its a modded server like Freak Fortress [DISC-FF servers]

I play quite a bit of Oldschool Runescape. For those that care I'm working on my main account, I finally got to the point where i can farm Master Clues a bit. Other than that I'm working on Elite achievement diaries before I start my ironman account.

I also dabble into Terraria a bit, but usually not for multiplayer.

I play a bit of TF2 when I feel like it, usually its a modded server like Freak Fortress [DISC-FF servers]

wana buy some gps

Tbh, the only other multiplayer I can truly enjoy nowadays is AoE2, every other game feels so commercial.

Back
Top Bottom