Favorite Stupid Funny Thing Right Now

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
From Dx' broken language, to Dx' stupid warnings, to Leg's "gigl gigl", the weird alliances in layers, JC camping bad players, and maybe a lot more. Share some of your favorite stupid moments that are funny.

One of my favorites was last night. Shank and Pharoah talking about n-word passes

Last edited:
rumble in jungle. reminded me of school fites. ds reached player capacity basically that night

o and countless rehabs

Reactions: zen
I think one of the more entertaining moments to witness in my career happened about 3 years ago, I only hopped on once every 3-4 months or so to check up.
I log in and @Sky was padding in a game of layers with I think it was Make123 was padding with him.
It just goes to show the competitive spirit lives on in people even after the community has left.

rumble in jungle. reminded me of school fites. ds reached player capacity basically that night

o and countless rehabs
I'm on the fence between this and the inappropriate use of pillows floatin around recently

When padrocket made a 2 page essay on sandboxd about me cryin about being called a padder then two years later he goes back and edits the post with the word 'hi'. Also it was very surprising to find out that he is 23 years old so he was 20 when he wrote that essay!

when my finger slips and I accidentally kill @Chernobyl
Also claying the spawns in pyramid and going commie with slow aura in ds and riot zone

When padrocket made a 2 page essay on sandboxd about me cryin about being called a padder then two years later he goes back and edits the post with the word 'hi'. Also it was very surprising to find out that he is 23 years old so he was 20 when he wrote that essay!
beb lef sky alone

When WXD was losing clan wars continuously, and JC says "That's okay. I'll go all the way down to the bottom, then all the way back up to the top."
when's the last part gunna happen??

When WXD was losing clan wars continuously, and JC says "That's okay. I'll go all the way down to the bottom, then all the way back up to the top."
It was also fany tam when you naded yourself in Target practice while your team was up and our team started spawn camping you.
Then @JohnCena told @Dx to shut the flip up and Dx went off at him.

Also it was very surprising to find out that he is 23 years old so he was 20 when he wrote that essay!
Whoever told u, is a bird for that. Not my age btw

was that in the same war aid killed himself to go guard and gave other team the lead?

No we were up like 6-7 kills, and Sup2 decided to kill himself for no reason.
Of course he had taken damage prior so they got an extra kill, and then he was spawn camped 3-4 times in a row.
When we went to go and try and save him we were at a 1 man disadvantage, and they killed all of us while sustaining minimal damage.

this one time i almost toggled nade and go up to another playr and type "square up mfr" preferably lancer class

Aid accused TheCriminaL of begging him David Johnson in exchange for moderator. He said he had a video he would post in the forums

Aid accused TheCriminaL of begging him David Johnson in exchange for moderator. He said he had a video he would post in the forums
He posted a screenshot but it's not like anything can be done about it at this point since Blank101 has no involvement in PT

He posted a screenshot but it's not like anything can be done about it at this point since Blank101 has no involvement in PT
What? Is that true? :laugh: :cry:
I thought it was just a joke.

Any concerns about admins can be reported to me. As far as the media posted by Aid goes, it was reviewed and found to contain insubstantial evidence. Any further discussion of this must happen in privates messages with me or will be considered harassment and be punishable.

Any concerns about admins can be reported to me. As far as the media posted by Aid goes, it was reviewed and found to contain insubstantial evidence. Any further discussion of this must happen in privates messages with me or will be considered harassment and be punishable.
I don't see why it's so terrible? Even if Crim did that, I don't blame him for it tbh lol
I'd have done the same if it was something better than Fantasy football cards (daddy only likes cash).

Back
Top Bottom