Open Flag Fight Clan Wars

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
General idea is for everyone to spawn with a flag, I can’t imagine this being hard to code.

Assault: Capture Zones
KoTH: Score 50 points
No CTF, ETF
Deathmatch: Kill 50 to win

@Alex what do you think, as a minor update?

Or my other idea is for large clan war groups to have red v blue but three flags. Third flag is placed in a neutral area. Players spread out more, will minimize camping issues, create more opportunities to win, especially if your teammates suck

This requires no coding, just need a map maker and approval for 6v6, 7v7 and 8v8

Upvote 1
bro the ff cw idea is so good dam i aint finna lose to nobody with iced on my team fr

Idea 3

Free For All cw: Assault, DM, KOTH and ctf all in one (AGAIN NO CODING REQUIRED JUST A MAP MAKER). this obviously is poorly drawn but we need something worth while to do

1592595938043.png

Or my other idea is for large clan war groups to have red v blue but three flags. Third flag is placed in a neutral area. Players spread out more, will minimize camping issues, create more opportunities to win, especially if your teammates suck

I already made a map like this

I already made a map like this

I see u :eyes: . Let's poll this

Tri is another map to consider (currently on the server)

Last edited:
Idea 3

Free For All cw: Assault, DM, KOTH and ctf all in one (AGAIN NO CODING REQUIRED JUST A MAP MAKER). this obviously is poorly drawn but we need something worth while to do

View attachment 1181

No, this is not possible. Coding is required.

Both KoTH and Assault require zoning, but the codes are different. The final zone in an Assault map has the same code as a regular zone in a KoTH map. That means you cannot combine KoTH and Assault in the same map. Furthermore, if I set the map as a CTF for example, then the winning condition will be based on the number of flag captures. It won't matter if you capture a zone or obtain a certain amount of kills.

This is the same idea as combining field and city tilesets in a single map. It can of course be created, but the problem is that it just won't work on the server due to coding issues.

I would also like to add that I can't imagine a map like this. Every game mode has a different design structure. Something good for one game mode can be a flaw in another. If I'm not mistaken, you mentioned on Discord that a team only needs to meet one of the winning conditions to claim victory (either through kills, flags, or zones). How will you decide which one to go after? How will your defense look like if you have no idea what the other team is going after? This is some game theory stuff. The overall gameplay in an all-in-one map sounds like a complete mess to me.

Last edited:
Suggestions
Idea 3

View attachment 1181
Respectfully, as a map maker, this would require coding. It's impossible to grab a flag in non-CTF mode.

You could make a FF CTF map though, if you're up for it

Back
Top Bottom