hbb's flag rush/3-flag ctf

Pawn Credits
so, i asked hbb to give this concept a go. im pretty damn intrigued by his take of it and i wanted to see what everybody else thought
60aTvlO.png

S6PQ76t.png

my initial thoughts were that the overall gameplay is very doable. the placement of flags is super interesting. issues:
  • spawn camp is going to suck. alot. especially with spawns so close to eachother and very little protection given to spawns. fix by adding more cement limting the effect of nade/flash spams.
  • very concentrated gameplay. everything will be going down on the top 1/3 of the map. theres very little to do on the bottom 2/3 other than steal/cap flag. top of my head, 2 options for this:
1) allow passage from bottom left elevation entrance to bottom right. makes it possible to run around, but keep it narrow so that the long path winding path will make it easy for enemies to shoot down fc attempting this route
2) allow access to the middle platform(big brown circle), but disallow passage. gives incentive for some combat, but in doing so, we run the risk of making an annoying camping spot

what do you guys think

You basically covered what I was gonna say, but the main worry I have is that nade/flash possibility from spawn to spawn. Will also be hard to fight if people camping where the flag is. But I guess someone could for the other teams flag at that case. Really like the map though

You basically covered what I was gonna say, but the main worry I have is that nade/flash possibility from spawn to spawn. Will also be hard to fight if people camping where the flag is. But I guess someone could for the other teams flag at that case. Really like the map though

I agree, the spawn flashes and nades would be a nightmare.

the issue is that the spawns are basically right on top of eachother. capping the flag would based on luck as to where the enemy spawns. getting spawn camped would be pretty aids as well

edits
  • allowing passage from team flags. hopefully this will move game focus away from spawns as well. passage is made to be dangerous, so that taking this route will require timing and some tactical planning
  • cover for the spawns
  • changed entrance of hills close to spawn to make it harder to spawn camp
  • added hills around the team flags
  • accidentally drew a penis at bottom the of the map
HBB 3CTF.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom