How is "All Lives Matter" racist?

in a nutshell, a grand conspiracy theory that the deep state in coordination with the jews and liberal elite are brainwashing the public, and the new age far right movement is a god-sent miracle with donald trump at the helm to dismantle the deep state
oh wow thanks.
@EpicWin do you have evidence for this?

oh wow thanks.
@EpicWin do you have evidence for this?
Chernobyls description is half truth half false. Mainly that its clear he got it from fake news. It has nothing to do with jews or new age or etc.

It's better to research yourself. Look at the site I linked and go through at least half the posts. It will be clear.

Here's one that predicted the riots two years ago QMAP: [#4427] Q Told Us There Would Be Riots on June 21, 2018 (Q Proof)

Here's another reassuring Flynn was safe two years ago. DOJ just dropped his charges QMAP: [#3814] Michael Flynn is Safe (Q Proof)

There's a lot more of these.

Last edited:
Chernobyls description is half truth half false.

It's better to research yourself. Look at the site I linked and go through at least half the posts. It will be clear.

Here's one that predicted the riots two years ago QMAP: [#4427] Q Told Us There Would Be Riots on June 21, 2018 (Q Proof)

Here's another reassuring Flynn was safe two years ago. DOJ just dropped his charges QMAP: [#3814] Michael Flynn is Safe (Q Proof)

There's a lot more of these.
oh cool. So what's next?

No I mean - Qanon is a predictive platform that foresees the future. What's going to happen next?
People wake up. Imagine the entire country has had Stockholm syndrome, because it has. And then people get really f***king angry.

People wake up. Imagine the entire country has had Stockholm syndrome, because it has. And then people get really f***king angry.
That's great to know. Now that I know that people will wake up angry, I will avoid most people by kayaking, bicycling, hiking, and rock climbing. Thanks @EpicWin !

i did some research, u white supremacist bab, u tink u can post litl graph 2 prov a point? gigl
#blacklivesmatter
And just to let you know, my sister got her ancestry done and she's .6% sub-Saharan African

Nice job calling a black man a white supremacist

LQ said it best.... Media has a track record of blowing things out of proportion or straight up lying. (Not saying the death is a lie) But an agenda sounds about right.

If you look in the past whenever there has been big massive world events.... someone profits from it in an insanely high way.. just have to wait and see who it is this time.

It's not racist. It's just that right now the black community are being exploited by the justice system and the cops. All lives do matter but the problem right now is to bring attention to blm

Back
Top Bottom