Map Idea

Pawn Credits
So I was thinking, what if there is a map where there is 3 sections, each separated by walls. Each "section" has a completely different tile set/ elevations. Basically 3 different mini maps in one. Each time you spawn, you are in a different section.

Reminds me of StickArena Map ideas where each person would spawn in a section thats closed off and have their own battles until they die and spawn somewhere else.

Legends OC.png

lmao so i heard pt community likes oc, so i doubled it. tbh, this could actually be legit. each map has 1 team color flag and 1 neutral flag. as red team playing bottom map, you can only cap. as red team playing top map, you can only defend. oc is probably not the best example, but as a concept, i think this has potential

View attachment 532

lmao so i heard pt community likes oc, so i doubled it. tbh, this could actually be legit. each map has 1 team color flag and 1 neutral flag. as red team playing bottom map, you can only cap. as red team playing top map, you can only defend. oc is probably not the best example, but as a concept, i think this has potential
AWESOME !!!!

View attachment 532

this hurt my bren

Reactions: Aid

if the whole team spawn on the offensive side then its just a race to who can cap 3 flags the fastest lol

if the whole team spawn on the offensive side then its just a race to who can cap 3 flags the fastest lol
Agreed, I liked Ganio's take on it, but there's no way to implement this in a functional way with how the spawns currently work.

fam, probability of entire team spawning on the same half of map is 1 in 64 for 6 on 6s and 1 in 256 for 8 on 8s

fam, probability of the entire team spawning on the same map is 1 in 64 for 6 on 6s and 1 in 256 for 8 on 8s

3v3 its 1/8, and 8 is less than the average amount of deaths so that would actually happen regularly. With the other ones those odds still aren't low enough that you wouldn't see it, but only having one person spawn on a side could mean the game in this game mode, and that wouldn't be infrequent. I think if there was a way to pick which side you spawned on, this could be a really cool mode.

i have no intention of this being played 3v3. 2x the map, 2x the player cap, was my initial assumption.
it takes a bit under 20 secs to steal flag in oc and round 40 secs to cap. plenty of time to suicide with nades when you realize your entire team has spawned on the same side. so worst case scenario here is 1/64 to 256 games, you start with a 10 second deficit from suicide. this can also be easily counter acted by making a map thats bigger, making it easier for teams to suicide after first spawn, without suffering any disadvantage. so all in all, is this sufficient grounds to disqualify an entire game mode? ya i dont see it

i have no intention of this being played 3v3. 2x the map, 2x the player cap, was my initial assumption.
it takes a bit under 20 secs to steal flag in oc and round 40 secs to cap. plenty of time to suicide with nades when you realize your entire team has spawned on the same side. so worst case scenario here is 1/64 to 256 games, you start with a 10 second deficit from suicide. this can also be easily counter acted by making a map thats bigger, making it easier for teams to suicide after first spawn, without suffering any disadvantage. so all in all, is this sufficient grounds to disqualify an entire game mode? ya i dont see it
That's only if you get it on your first try. Creating a gamemode where advantages are created by RNG sounds not fun to me personally.

View attachment 532

Cut the four walls in the middle, and you got yourself a new 10vs10 map

Back
Top Bottom