Most overrated player

Pawn Credits
Who was the most overrated player you have faced in PT.

For me it would have to be Zylinderknopf, and more seriously id have to say zeraton, as good as he was I struggled more with his clan mates rather than him

johncena just popped a 4-1 on me, I dont think he's overrated. that or he can shoot thru walls O::::::::::

It's hard to say.

I think everyone holds and regards different opinions of others.
Personally at the current standings of the game, I think I am overrated.
Not sure if I will ever retrieve my prior skill level.

For me some of the people I think were overrated can be found below:

Deadpk
Zuggy69
Leeman
HRM

Who was the most overrated player you have faced in PT.

For me it would have to be Zylinderknopf, and more seriously id have to say zeraton, as good as he was I struggled more with his clan mates rather than him
Wasn't Zera a good recon? But to be honest, I haven't played with or against him for a long time, so my judgment might be outdated. And same goes for JC. There might be better assaults (i.e.Seph and Jang), but he's at the very least top 5 of all assaults imo.

Personally I'd say timewasted was one of the most overrated players. I really liked him, but he basically received HoF Medic for being the most active public match player (CW usually requires more skills). And also that Zylinderknopf fellow really sucks (just look at his kd) :sob:

After my friend aid provided this screenshot I would have to say Johncena. You can't be a good player if you are speeding to play good!1550854783109.png

Another overrated player who seemed to use cheats to gain a huge advantage over other people would probably be Manubarca if this guy didn't use speed/ all that other 22/100 :censored: I'm sure he would still play like destroyingelmo lol. A lot of people give him credit for killing multiple people then capping but I'm pretty sure if any other play had the same hacks they'd be able to provide the same outcome!

Reactions: Aid
It's hard to say.

I think everyone holds and regards different opinions of others.
Personally at the current standings of the game, I think I am overrated.
Not sure if I will ever retrieve my prior skill level.

For me some of the people I think were overrated can be found below:

Deadpk
Zuggy69
Leeman
HRM

Deadpk and zuggy did strike me as overrated too lol, i am glad you mentioned them.

Wasn't Zera a good recon? But to be honest, I haven't played with or against him for a long time, so my judgment might be outdated. And same goes for JC. There might be better assaults (i.e.Seph and Jang), but he's at the very least top 5 of all assaults imo.

Personally I'd say timewasted was one of the most overrated players. I really liked him, but he basically received HoF Medic for being the most active public match player (CW usually requires more skills). And also that Zylinderknopf fellow really sucks (just look at his kd) :sob:

Nah but fr zera, he literally got it because he played med the most, at the time i was on the same ballot as him for med hof and he got it, personally i feel i was better lol.. i still got med hof eventually but still I agree with your point. Also Zera was a great player dont get me wrong, i just think he was overrated.

Deadpk and zuggy did strike me as overrated too lol, i am glad you mentioned them.

Nah but fr zera, he literally got it because he played med the most, at the time i was on the same ballot as him for med hof and he got it, personally i feel i was better lol.. i still got med hof eventually but still I agree with your point. Also Zera was a great player dont get me wrong, i just think he was overrated.
You're probably a new player if you think zera was overrated lol back then when the game was active he was a good CTF player and a good recon as for you being medic hof was this during sandbox era lmao

Everyone has their own area of comfort whether it is in 1v1s, FFAs, public matches, or clan wars. It's hard to call someone over-rated without any evidence especially if it's simply "they didn't give me as much trouble as I thought". Kinda hard to interpret that imo.

Overrated: JohnCena.

Why you might ask? Large screening on cohort (or any map for that matter) and sitting on your back height and hosing players down where they have no where to run mid map doesn't require much skill IMO and other peoples opinion. Also now that we got proof this young man used external programs to run circles around maps....Yeah thats gonna be a Yikes from me dog. Good Aimer for sure. Play style of players main class just never was impressive to me.

Underrated: Greiven.

Barely ever said anything in chat. When he did his sentence structure didn't make much sense. Leads me to believe english was probably not his first language. Damn good player though. Played his main class (Assault) like a tier 1 player.

Last edited:

Why you might ask? Large screening on cohort (or any map for that matter) and sitting on your back height and hosing players down where they have no where to run mid map doesn't require much skill IMO and other peoples opinion. Also now that we got proof this young man used external programs to run circles around maps....Yeah thats gonna be a Yikes from me dog. Good Aimer for sure. Play style of players main class just never was impressive to me.

Barely ever said anything in chat. When he did his sentence structure didn't make much sense. Leads me to believe english was probably not his first language. Damn good player though. Played his main class (Assault) like a tier 1 player.
pretty sure the boi greiven was a venezuelan

Barely ever said anything in chat. When he did his sentence structure didn't make much sense. Leads me to believe english was probably not his first language. Damn good player though. Played his main class (Assualt) like a top tier player.

Only class I remember Greiven playing was Heavy

Zeraton was pretty damn good at recon when I played against him in cw but the reason he was hard to play against was because he would literally throw ACROSS THE DAMN MAP. That time old pt had more lag and zera was one of the most notorious throwers lmfao.

The most overrated player in the history of PT is Klonoa. I've never seen anything extraordinary out of that player and everyone praises Klonoa extensively.

Back
Top Bottom