Deathmatch My new map

Edited your post to show the pictures instead of the code :) Try to take a screenshot of just the map to post for the next one! (y)

Other than that, looking good

This pretty good, I like it.

I like the first version over the second. My screenshot is the second and there are some things I didn’t mark for you but hopefully you catch it and edit the first version with my feedback if you’d like.

25sagxc.png

The green lines on the side, I’d delete that block so there was a drop there.
The orange block, maybe you could open that up. The top orange lines, I would definitely open that up.

The yellow at the bottom, I’d move both ladders outward 1 from each other, making that center piece 4 long and not 2 long.

Since I am talking about the first version, you can move the entire top platform (even the refill box and it’s platform) up by one, making that platform with the would-be drops on the side, more roomy. And this would be for both sides of course.

I like the first version over the second. My screenshot is the second and there are some things I didn’t mark for you but hopefully you catch it and edit the first version with my feedback if you’d like.

25sagxc.png

The orange block, maybe you could open that up. The top orange lines, I would definitely open that up.

The yellow at the bottom, I’d move both ladders outward 1 from each other, making that center piece 4 long and not 2 long.

Since I am talking about the first version, you can move the entire top platform (even the refill box and it’s platform) up by one, making that platform with the would-be drops on the side, more roomy. And this would be for both sides of course.

25sagxc.png

Dream,you don’t get it do you I arranged it like that cause the design makes it more fun

Dream,you don’t get it do you I arranged it like that cause the design makes it more fun

It's not that "I don't get it". To an extent, there is no right or wrong when it comes to actual gameplay. Just look at all the maps that are on the server, some require you to take the only path given while others do give you those 2, maybe even 3 options on where you want to go. Some maps feel tight, while some others feel open.

I personally don't like maps that forces a player to go one way and does not have many options when choosing which way they want to go. Others may like that.

Everything from anybody is just feedback and suggestions from their personal taste, doesn't mean that you or they are wrong. :)

Back
Top Bottom