Official Pawn Tactics Hall of Fame (List)

Yes 2019 HOF with no one playing now. Crazy how dead this game got haven’t been here in a minute but rip.

I think HoF should come to an end. Its been unbiased since the beginning. Its just a popularity contest
Hall of Fame has been a joke since 2009. you and I personally have been playing for the past 5 years. Recently Incarnation logged in and he Let Me Know, "I'm A Hall Of Fame Recon" lmao. It's just silly

Hall of Fame has been a joke since 2009. you and I personally have been playing for the past 5 years. Recently Incarnation logged in and he Let Me Know, "I'm A Hall Of Fame Recon" lmao. It's just silly

I think HoF should come to an end. Its been unbiased since the beginning. Its just a popularity contest

are u upset because you're not in or what

You guys weren't even good, you had to cheat to be above average
When cheating was patched I was still levels above everybody playing bro there was only few people who I saw as competition and I dont have to name them cause they know who they are lol you dont gotta like me to admit that I was amazin... tbh everybody who played this game that doesnt like me will admit that I was godlike bro I dont even have to cheat and I'd still get accused of cheating AFTER cheating was patched thats how good I was lol

Das ok tho I had fun playing with my day 1s aka manubarca karnage iced and bobmarley !!

the natural response of an untalented beta :censored: is to assume everyone that is better than them cheated to get where they’re at. I still decked ppl in this game with 12 FPS on google chrome bro lmaooooo we r definitely the best

Wtf happend to this thread lmao wasn't this supposed to honor pt legends?

Like I'm salty Jared got HOF but like u guys are getting too ahead of urselves cuz i wouldve destroyed every one of you if I had a mouse back in my prime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom