Official Pawn Tactics Hall of Fame (List)

Zeryx was so damn good at commander it was honestly unfair and a lot of people hated the class (and csc) because of it. But people don't give him credit for being one of the best well rounded players period.

Throwback to the time he put on a clinic vs a HOF Recon, HOF Assault and HOF Lancer in a 3 v 3 with HA439 and Jbell2010 on his team. Both totally underrated by the way.

Last edited:
Zeryx was so damn good at commander it was honestly unfair and a lot of people hated the class (and csc) because of it. But people don't give him credit for being one of the best well rounded players period.

Throwback to the time he put on a clinic vs a HOF Recon, HOF Assault and HOF Lancer in a 3 v 3 with HA439 and Jbell2010 on his team. Both totally underrated by the way.

Watched 40 secs and got bored. Incarn running out in the open and TWA doing the same at like 39 secs lmaoo. He wouldn’t have made it to the box vs current top assault players (@CraZeD). I do give him credit for his lancer and commie though. His commie in OC was mad good.

Oh so it had me originally as hall of fame assault? I usually get left off the list on that but I was in pt beta hof as assault. I don't make a big deal cause I haven't used it since beta and it's a boring class.

Do we need to make a poll disqualifying all those that have cheated.

JohnCena
Manubarca
Jangalang
SniperAim
TDK
CRAZED
Karnage
Vipurness
Ikidd

Damn the list of legit Hofers just got a lot smaller.

Makes me sad that I wasn't on that list, thought I was a decent Recon back in the day. 😅

Logged in randomly to check on the community. I'm an old man now but shout out to my SVG family, y'all carried me through my high school years, if any of you guys read this, I hope you're all doing well in life!

Makes me sad that I wasn't on that list, thought I was a decent Recon back in the day. 😅

Logged in randomly to check on the community. I'm an old man now but shout out to my SVG family, y'all carried me through my high school years, if any of you guys read this, I hope you're all doing well in life!

you probably would have made it had the list not been polluted with cheaters.

Hahaha oh man what a great video! I was a real mad kid lol. CSC was fantastic.

Wonder when this was? '09 or '10?

Do we need to make a poll disqualifying all those that have cheated.

JohnCena
Manubarca
Jangalang
SniperAim
TDK
CRAZED
Karnage
Vipurness
Ikidd

Damn the list of legit Hofers just got a lot smaller.

Wow, this does shorten the list. :ROFLMAO:

However, certain ones like SniperAim regardless of that, was outstanding player and one of the best.

Everyone on that list was still good w.o cheat except for maybe 1 or 2

Crazed/Karnage were nothing without cheats, there names only started to appear on sandboxd/this :censored:. When they couldnt speed they found nade hacks, or gun glitches, or fire rate glitches.
In fact crazed has cheated in just about every game he has played. He was banned in Apex, WZ, PT, and multiple other games.

JC/SA were okay but they both cheated all throughout their career, whose to say how long they were cheating.
I have proof dating back to their RDsmack days and their multiple "permy" bans. Not to mention JC likes 12 year old little children.

Manubarca - prolly the 2nd best on this list without cheats tbh
TDK - prolly the best on this list without cheats
vipurness - literally dog :censored: without them, only time he played was when he cheated.
Ikidd - Good but never great w/o cheats
Jang - God tier early PT but as the game advanced and people got better he started to fall behind

Atomskk here. I was in HLR with John cena , he really was an assault goat and sniper aim was his real life brother. I think I added you guys on Facebook. Anyways im 27 now and started playing this game when I was 14 … thank you guys for everyone the memories are so worth it. Checked my email and saw this today. i know almost all those guys on that list. wishing you all the best guys. Btw I was a recon / assault god in my days but I was still pretty bad. I think I hit like top 25 and that was it on leaderboads lol.

BRO ITS ATOMSKK. SVG WAS GODLY … one of the greatest clans I ever had the chance to be in , TOP 5

Back
Top Bottom