Open Option to mute the radio messages

OTGATOR

Forum Moderator
Founding Supporter
Staff Team
Pawn Credits
the ear rape that happens when someone spams radio messages is honestly annoying

am i the only one that feels this way or na

Upvote 0
The chat is important in PG and PT lol it includes server announcements and if you mute the noises then you need to read the voice commands on the chat

I remember people would join public games and just spam radio commands so it would probably be best to have an option for it

Well, there already is a cool down, and sometimes in clan wars one must use 3 separate radio commands in 5 seconds, so I don't think any further edits should occur. Sometimes players radio spam and there's really nothing that can be done to long-term improve PT. I would certainly appreciate a chat mute function. I currently put something over where chat would be in public games, and I can certainly assert that it greatly improves my gameplay. No negativity or being influenced by other players, just pure pawn tactics

i agree the radio is helpful, but if i join a public game and im chillin i dont want some sweaty child spamming it, know what im sayin? but ya it is helpful

Back
Top Bottom