Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

Bad players use poor strategy. waiver wire only helps players. Why should bad players be rewarded?

The waiver wire is unique. There are tactics involved with trades, managing bye weeks, selecting optimal players, playing specific opponents, etc.. Waiver wire strategy is removed when the weakest players have the greatest advantage.

If waiver wire was accumulative, then fantasy would become more competitive. Selectivity in the waiver wire would emerge

If the waiver wire isnt how it is, then the league would depend way too much on the draft. And if players you draft get injured you are screwed without the waiver wire.

Thats why 99% of fantasy leagues do it that way.

I disagree because all players are free Wed-Sat.

I just have a problem with the idea of waiver wire priority Wed. midnight based on ranks

Last edited:
Case and point : Sunda was able to pick up Mohamed Sanu because hes 2-5. That's such garbage if he didnt earn his waiver wire spot

Look - everybody disagrees, but I still want to voice my opinion

Case and point : Sunda was able to pick up Mohamed Sanu because hes 2-5. That's such garbage if he didnt earn his waiver wire spot

Look - everybody disagrees, but I still want to voice my opinion
You can voice your opinion by all means, everyone has a right too, really no hard feelings. You're aspect is focused on bad players being rewarded, when good teams don't rely on top waiver additions. Good teams always find ways to win.

E: I'll show you how it's done when I beat Crim this week.

Waivers in fantasy work similar to waivers in sports in general. The team with the worst record has first shot at a player entering waivers.

So if for example the Patriots put Tom Brady on waivers, the Dolphins would have first priority, then the Bengals, etc...

It makes total logical sense.

Reactions: 7
it makes sense in NFL, but we use waiver wire every week
K, DEF, and QB go on bye. injured/waived players dropped

NE DEF, Cortland Sutton, SF DEF, Marquise Brown, Allen Robinson, Larry Fitzgerald, Justin Tucker have been available on waiver wire this season

Players are free Wed-Sat

It's just ridiculous that the system is set up that the weakest players have the best chance at landing a star. It should go to the player most deserving - (waiver priority based on usage)

I know some guys need RBs. Im looking to trade

Dalvin Cook, Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon, Kareem Hunt

Looking for DEF, TE, or WR. I'm willing to offer multi deal

Allen Robinson, John Brown, Golden Tate, DJ Moore

Most of you need to check your lineups before the games.

If anyone wants Kyler Murray, trade with me, otherwise I'm dropping him

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom