Pawn Community Event July 2022

We reached past the 13th anniversary of PT, that debuted on March 2009. For PG, this will be the 15th anniversary (May 2007). We have indeed came a long way as a community, and to continue the legacy, we are hosting a PG and PT community event. Interestingly, every summer we have this stint to play both games, so why not officially host one? Past and returning players have inquired to play, and this is our first event of the year, so here you go:

Pawn Tactics: (First) Sunday, July 24 2022, starting at 8:30 PM EST/ 7:30 CST / 6:30 MST / 5:30 PST
(Second) Sunday, July 31, 2022, same time, starting at 8:30 PM EST/ 7:30 CST / 6:30 MST / 5:30 PST

Pawn Game: Sunday, July 31, 2022, starting at 7:30 PM EST/ 6:30 CST/ 5:30 MST/ 4:30 PST

I appreciate the responses on our Pawn Discord for you guys that have replied. If anyone is capable of recording, take a video of our matches and post it on YouTube. Something to look back down the line. Also, feel free to post your screenshots here.

Friendly Disclaimer: Please don't ask me about consistently hosting these. While I wouldn't mind occasionally, if someone like me can host this, then let this be a reminder that you guys have the power to make a difference! Many of you, especially and surprisingly the OG Pawn Game players, have asked about wanting to play again. Personally, it was due time to host another event, and a particular one at that. A potential "anniversary" event that has never been done before.

Lastly, I can not officially consider this an anniversary event, because someone with higher authority should have the honor to host an anniversary. That being said, lets roll.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Thanks for this successful event Sky, looking forward to work with you with your future ones!

Reactions: Sky
Some screenshots from PT's first community event. A couple of deathmatches along with some Layers. Make123 dominated, feeling remnants of his primal form. Post your highlights from last week here!

1658975510199.png

1658975530912.png

1658975550109.png

Last edited:
That make123 has got to be stopped. I will definitely be around next time to form that resistance.

Reactions: Sky
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are officially set for the Pawn Game event. Also, we're hosting a second PT community event. We had a couple of people that missed last week's PT event, a couple of newly members, and a few individuals that are interested in another event. Good news, here's your chance for another opportunity!

Pawn Tactics: Sunday, July 31, 2022, same time, starting at 8:30 PM EST/ 7:30 CST / 6:30 MST / 5:30 PST

Pawn Game: Sunday, July 31, 2022, starting at 7:30 PM EST/ 6:30 CST/ 5:30 MST/ 4:30 PST

Note: Try to make some videos, and screenshots, if you're able to. For the PT players, for this second event, let's get a few public matches going, and then some clan wars.

Last edited:
unprecedented form of events. Lancer paced shots vs recons reconciles continuative class usage apparently. still idling zombie mode tho lol

unprecedented form of events. Lancer paced shots vs recons reconciles continuative class usage apparently. still idling zombie mode tho lol
It's like playing Zed. #NerfLancer

Some screenshots from the second week of the Community Events:

Screenshot_91.png

Screenshot_92.png

Screenshot_92.png

Screenshot_93.png

Screenshot_94.png

Screenshot_95.png

Screenshot_96.png

Last edited:
August 11th Regular Event

Screenshot_97.png

Screenshot_98.png

Screenshot_99.png

Screenshot_100.png

Screenshot_101.png

Screenshot_102.png

Screenshot_103.png

Screenshot_104.png

Screenshot_105.png

You should take some in-game screenshots too!

atrocious game from the clan leader of YSL šŸ„±

Back
Top Bottom