Completed Pawn Tactics Clan Fantasy Draft Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poizen and Dx loosing their cool, if it was a true 1v4 Zen should have left the match, we'll win a lot more tonight!
We may have left you to 1v4, but I could never leave my commander on the battlefield by himself.

The only two maps for 10's are The Citadel and Confrontation. This will end up being 10 minutes of 20 players sitting in their base, that is a bummer!. They should reserver The Kron and make it 10v10. Blitz would be cool too.
agreed da big maps suck

Reactions: Dx
Is that allowed, even after I was removed?
Not sure what I did wrong to deserve this punishment. :/

yes

You can play, I dont want to disturb your job on PT since it is pretty much your life now and you would not know what to do without it. If chern confirms you joining back then welcome!

confirmed

I just don't get why our clan leaders are allowed to flame everyone when it's clearly against the rules :\

i take like 2 days to be with my girlfriend and work and this is what happens smh

The deadline is approaching for this tournament... I believe it was was successful for the first few days.
@Alex , do you have an update on the "badges" that are to be gifted to the victorious clan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom