PTers you know irl

Never met anyone from Pawn in real life, but had strong friendships with certain people outsite of Pawn including GalinKinlin, Twilly, HWV, and probably a few others.

Deonte never met but always used to talk.

Went to school with:
Narlsu.
Retribution22.

Few others from old IRC who were from my country but never met also.

No one but I wish I knew Zylinderknopf in real life!! Maybe 1 day :)

Edit: There is one former player I know in real life. olo2. We started playing PT together on the same day and he was the first Member/Mod of GOP when I got 100k. (Thank God roflcopt3r and Feiro joined GOP a couple days after cause we were noobs lol) He was smart and quit playing within like a year, so I'm sure no one remembers him but he is in some of my old screenshots. He would later be the best man at my wedding. Isn't that a happy story!

Last edited:

Edit: There is one former player I know in real life. olo2. We started playing PT together on the same day and he was the first Member/Mod of GOP when I got 100k. (Thank God roflcopt3r and Feiro joined GOP a couple days after cause we were noobs lol) He was smart and quit playing within like a year, so I'm sure no one remembers him but he is in some of my old screenshots. He would later be the best man at my wedding. Isn't that a happy story!
Wow Liq :eek::oops:<3

Make it a happier story by bringing him back to PT loool

I knew my neighbor that went by Maszer. Together we discovered pawn on cmg

The most recognizable one I knew was Neo. Never officially met him but he lived 10 minutes from me. Other than that anyone I know or have met from here no one would remember their names.

The most recognizable one I knew was Neo. Never officially met him but he lived 10 minutes from me. Other than that anyone I know or have met from here no one would remember their names.

Bet me and greb would remember

Back
Top Bottom