Implemented PTME Bug: Loading saved maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn Credits
I wanted to open a map I already made to edit it, but it did not open saying it failed to locate it or something along the lines of that.

If you are not using Alex's version of the PTME, it will not load any map with the new tiles not coded for PT. It will also not load if you have grey areas in your map.
(grey areas are the empty parts of the map that you get when you resize to make it larger)

I am using the old PTME created by Firstmate, so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
it
s not true, I forgot to add the new tiles into the newest map editor version pretty sure

If you are not using Alex's version of the PTME, it will not load any map with the new tiles not coded for PT. It will also not load if you have grey areas in your map.
(grey areas are the empty parts of the map that you get when you resize to make it larger)

I am using the old PTME created by Firstmate, so I could be wrong.
Is that the one that lets you drag the tilepicker to multiple squares and rotate it so you dont have to remake everything by hand? (if so lemme get a dl plz)

@zen

Yes that's the map editor I am using, but unfortunately, I don't have the link for download.
I have had it since a long long time ago. It might be somewhere deep inside Sandboxd's sea of threads.

It's version PTME3-04 FYI.

If you are not using Alex's version of the PTME

It's not my or firstmate's versions, it's just the map editor and the latest update is version 3-03

3-04 ?

momo can you upload me your map editor

This is what I have.....
I thought Firstmate made it :O

WBAkaYv.png

do you have a changelog.txt file and does it really go to 3.04 ?

drop ptme3-04.jar into here https://nofile.io/

he made the update to blank's editor

is quadruple post against the rules @Fusious ? good thing Im banned already.

editing is boring

that's definitely a newer version. not sure why blank didnt have this version as a download, do you think firstmate wanted to keep it private? anyways I can definitely merge this version in.

what's PTME4 ? I heard someone mention it

It seems like I'm ahead of the game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The last modified date of the map editor is July 19, 2013. That's approximately a month after Sandboxd's release, so I would assume that Firstmate posted it and it's sitting somewhere on Sandboxd.

PTME 4 is the name of the folder for my map editor. I'm not sure if I renamed it or if it came with Firstmate's download link.

editing is boring

that's definitely a newer version. not sure why blank didnt have this version as a download, do you think firstmate wanted to keep it private? anyways I can definitely merge this version in.

what's PTME4 ? I heard someone mention it

Firstmate made one with the source code that added some QoL features that r a game changer. That's a big bless @MoMo

Edit: Dis one doesn't let me copy pasta multiple blocks still. Dat map maker was da hero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom