What’s the next move.

I loved the game and community growing up but it’s just so much worse than so many games out there. Why would I play this game with my expensive pc setup when I (for an example) can play Apex Legends? There’s 0 appeal to play the game at the moment for reasons other than nostalgia.

I loved the game and community growing up but it’s just so much worse than so many games out there. Why would I play this game with my expensive pc setup when I (for an example) can play Apex Legends? There’s 0 appeal to play the game at the moment for reasons other than nostalgia.
https://pawngame.com/index.php?threads/560/
Well they’re going to start advertising and try their best to support regular game updates...

Ehh, Apex gets boring. So do most games within like a week. I cycle through games until I get bored of them. It is just a good game to have on your list.

Ehh, Apex gets boring. So do most games within like a week. I cycle through games until I get bored of them. It is just a good game to have on your list.
Not the point of what I said. The point is in order for PT to actually have an audience it needs to have something that makes it appealing to people because as it currently stands it’s just all the old players on the forums for nostalgic purposes not because the game is good.

Not the point of what I said. The point is in order for PT to actually have an audience it needs to have something that makes it appealing to people because as it currently stands it’s just all the old players on the forums for nostalgic purposes not because the game is good.
I believe there exists a community of flash game players. I don't think this community is insignificant. Time will tell.

i've said it before, i think there are 2 demographics to advertise for: kids with low end computers like all of us when we started, and adults that played flash games as kids.

I mean there’s much more to look forward to now since we’re hopefully going to advertise. Plus, regular game updates sounds exciting. Those two are definitely things we can look forward to.

Newer audiences can just look forward to playing a unique flash game I guess..

Obviously PT is not a game that can compete with most games.
But it's wrong to compare PT to Apex Legends/Fortnite.

The target audience is different. People with bad/mediocre PC's, younger players and people who just want to enjoy a little flash-game are the target group.
Did you guys check the games at Newgrounds? https://www.newgrounds.com/games
The games there are not comparable to Apex.
People who visit this site are the ones who might start playing PT.

I don't expect 10.000 new players here, but with some luck we may get 200 new players and that's more than enough.

I don't have notifications set for the entire forum so I didn't see this thread until recently. Feel free to @ me @Alex when you need to get my attention. The update threads I posted in Pawn Community Planning as well as in news have answered many of the questions and concerns here I believe. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: BN
Back
Top Bottom