Who is..?

What's interesting is that during Pawn there were so many 2/3/4+ KDs whereas in the Sanboxd era a good KD was considered ~1.25-1.3+

i'd say thats due to there being more players, where a significant portion of those players were god awful, most likely because they were children.

also i dont remember anyone having a k/d higher than 2.1 or so during the peak of PT, unless they were known padders (Leeman, PawnMobilizer, etc)

i'd say thats due to there being more players, where a significant portion of those players were god awful, most likely because they were children.

also i dont remember anyone having a k/d higher than 2.1 or so during the peak of PT, unless they were known padders (Leeman, PawnMobilizer, etc)
hey pal i had a kd of 2.3

No point in making lists that argue for best of all time. Better to make lists stating the current best because it's impossible to compare players from different eras of the game. Yes, some of us were the best at one point (especially if we were able to play 8 hours a day). The list of the best is constantly changing though due to fluctuating time commitments toward the game.

Best overall atm is prob Legend imo.
Yes, it'd be better to make a HOF list for this generation.
It's almost impossible to compare players from 10 years ago to the current playerbase. The meta has changed drastically, we have a smaller but more experienced playerbase and there's even a new class (I know it's not that new, but were players like Klonoa and Calmador even active after Commander was introduced?).

I can't tell if the people now are better or the players from the past. But it's at least difficult to compare them.

Think about it this way, the same people that are playing the game currently, have been playing since 2008-2011.
They may not be able to commit the same amount of hours as they did when they were younger, but their cumulative hours have grown exponentially.
They are more experienced, older/more mature, they understand strategies now, and they have complete sense of the game as a whole.
Yea, I see what you mean with the first part, but what I'm still curious about whether the increase in maturity actually outweighs the decrease in competetive environment. Do the players that already had a name for themselves back then(such as yourself) believe that they are better now compared to back then?

What's interesting is that during Pawn there were so many 2/3/4+ KDs whereas in the Sanboxd era a good KD was considered ~1.25-1.3+
Dunno what this means other than the fact that Sandboxd had fewer new players for people to farm, cos I'd reckon there likewise were fewer .2 KDs on Sandboxd as well

you wot i'll have you know i have an iq of 3042
obv not true since youre friends with zyl

Yea, I see what you mean with the first part, but what I'm still curious about whether the increase in maturity actually outweighs the decrease in competetive environment. Do the players that already had a name for themselves back then(such as yourself) believe that they are better now compared to back then?

Dunno what this means other than the fact that Sandboxd had fewer new players for people to farm, cos I'd reckon there likewise were fewer .2 KDs on Sandboxd as well

obv not true since youre friends with zyl

Jangalang had an edge over most in Assault because he was about 10 years older than everyone else.

Jangalang had an edge over most in Assault because he was about 10 years older than everyone else.
I mean look at what happened when Manu wasn't 14 yrs old...destroyed jang
All those 98% winrates that these guys claim are over-saturated with playing players who barely had any movements we used now. Just look at the old pt cw videos, you got cons running in straight lines right into heavys/sults.

Wait, how old is/was Jang? I've never asked him to be honest, but I'm kinda curious.

But I also don't see how age gives you more skills. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think it'd give you a significant advantage over other players.

I think Jang is in his 30s now.
So that means he was in his 20s back in the PT days.

Also, how good was NemesisX at Recon?

I think Jang is in his 30s now.
So that means he was in his 20s back in the PT days.

Also, how good was NemesisX at Recon?

I am not in my 30s yet...lmao

Ive been around since PG beta

and I played stick arena prior to that you are talking to the greatest flash game player of all time :cool:

Calmador was my age now when he played and I still spanked dat boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom