Most Underrated Player

Was here in 07, think march of 07? do remember Nitex in pg since we used to talk and play together.
If i had to choose an underrated player that plays now, guess bon
I’m pretty sure PT beta was 08 but Pawn was like 06ish?

I’m pretty sure PT beta was 08 but Pawn was like 06ish?
I think so, even when pt came out i didn't play it until Pg started dying and the lagstorm stuff going on. Crim was in KFC at the time since that was the first clan i joined and was kicked a couple days later cause n00b.

ya bon is a rly good recon. I only respect old players that keep their skill even if they don’t play as much. Jc comes back and still smacks, so does chern. Seph got on the other day and he was also good even tho he was lagging. iKidd has also remained at a pretty steady level over the years. List of oldies that r still good is pretty small lol.

Was here in 07, think march of 07? do remember Nitex in pg since we used to talk and play together.
If i had to choose an underrated player that plays now, guess bon

Yeah I had some fun times with Sniper in PG. You were really good back then.... in that era I'd say you were def not mentioned enough lol.

But really Bon?? I think his skill lives up to his name. interesting.

Yeah I had some fun times with Sniper in PG. You were really good back then.... in that era I'd say you were def not mentioned enough lol.

But really Bon?? I think his skill lives up to his name. interesting.
Try cwing against Bon he’s actually good very underrated atm cause he trash talks and is young

Try cwing against Bon he’s actually good very underrated atm cause he trash talks and is young
His Lancer is good, maybe Recon too, but not his Assault

Zeraton is underrated map maker

Last edited:
timewasted1 was complete trash idk why hes even being discussed any pub player than isnt clan warring is just gna be kd padding and camping like 3 tiles

vipur had the best lancer that man never missed a crit
ranger was super underrated he would play with shitty clans and clutch even if we were down by 2 caps he was the first guy to properly figure out commie when it came out too
id definitely say wiz too, although hes not great at fighting he can p much always throw save fcs and he understands maps/recon cloak really well his hiding spots are ingenious
put manu in here too bc everyone thinks hes a hacker when hes just studied and figured out how to game pt’s shitty game engine memorizing all the spawns and glitches etc

most people werent clanwarring even 5 years ago, the skill gap from now and back when the game was super active is way bigger than people think it is

Last edited:
Overall
People hate on him too much. Maybe he had a few bad games here and there and from that people made judgements

Maybe he’s not a good strategist, but he has the basics under control

Ranger is underrated...

Back
Top Bottom