Most Underrated Player

Wasnt Ion really good?

There was a lot of really good players.... but they don't play that much anymore. So for me since I don't play much Idk this new era of players.

Alex is under rated..... .for knocking up my mom and not paying child support!

Bon's not by btw, I played with him a few maps. He def someone to keep an eye out.... but most people know him so I wouldn't call him under rated most people feel hes really good.

And HBB wasn't underrated, he was awesome FC, guard, med.... in his prime he could hold his own against many.

Yo chillax, jus drop it

BN was underrated
Xenus is underrated
My current computer is quite obsolescence.. give me back a streamlined cpu I can uphold ur word, granted. Though, could tweak few settings idek.
kloll

Thanks man, idk about that though I’m pretty sure most people know I’m fairly good 😂

Nah dude your garbage! Your underrated for being trash! ;)

IDC how good your recon is, and your unrealistic knifing! lol jk jk. Don't think you got enough credit you were def a deadly recon.

lmaoo @lemo who cares so much about "post padding" that they needed to lower your posts by 200

anyways I think nightmare333 was an underrated pawngame player. and firstmate was a pretty talented player himself

lmaoo @lemo who cares so much about "post padding" that they needed to lower your posts by 200

anyways I think nightmare333 was an underrated pawngame player. and firstmate was a pretty talented player himself
I asked Alex to do it becuz so many people werw accusing me last year. I wanted to show them that i dont care about post count by having mine set to 0. Guess he took off like 400 instead of all

ya bon is a rly good recon. I only respect old players that keep their skill even if they don’t play as much. Jc comes back and still smacks, so does chern. Seph got on the other day and he was also good even tho he was lagging. iKidd has also remained at a pretty steady level over the years. List of oldies that r still good is pretty small lol.
Im pretty sure I can still smack you guys :D If there's anyone ever on!

Tinymickey007’s Mauler was off the charts. He also had really good nade placement, was a good Lancer, and was a brilliant strategist in TDM. That dude really rekt
I think I contributed with tiny's grow in pawntactics, I mean he left my clan and then started his own great clan INC and a few others, but his skill went up a lot same thing with midnightdamage his skill level went up a lot after leaving my clan and then went on to starting his own great clans.

Back
Top Bottom