Most Underrated Player

yeah that’s interesting that there was a whole video no one besides you has seen and i never got banned. Did you also know I’m a flying unicorn with 7 wings and 23 eyes? Lmaooo 🤡🤡

jboy234 was a god that no1 ever gave enough credit to

Only cause you dont remember idc what your small brain remembers lol.

there was plenty of people who tapped, speed, even used bots that never got banned :laugh: :cry: even with video evidence lol,

Its okay if you or zera used it... guess you had to at the time :laugh: :cry:🤷‍♂️

y’all ever hear anyone say “wow nitex1337 sure was a good player!!! Damn he was and still is the greatest of all time!!” Cuz I haven’t lmaooo. Stay in your little lane, it’s okay to not have talent. Even when I was 12 I had clowns like you calling me a speeder, a child that didn’t even know how to save a screenshot properly definitely knew how to cheat on a game.

Timewasted1 was a pub player... good med but honestly in clan wars he was whatever lol @lemogrenade

y’all ever hear anyone say “wow nitex1337 sure was a good player!!! Damn he was and still is the greatest of all time!!” Cuz I haven’t lmaooo. Stay in your little lane, it’s okay to not have talent. Even when I was 12 I had clowns like you calling me a speeder, a child that didn’t even know how to save a screenshot properly definitely knew how to cheat on a game.

Timewasted1 was a pub player... good med but honestly in clan wars he was whatever lol @lemogrenade

No one has ever called you greatest of all time and if they were they were lying lol. And I never said I was greatest, I Def beat you plenty in the past, I was above avr but not one of the best. Neither did I claim to be lol. (I did get HOF Flag carrier But that's not her nor there 😉)

I lost a ton of screen shots cause I grew up and got a real job, not live in my parents house lol 😂😂😂

johnc--oh i misread question as greatest overrated player of all time mb. greatest underrated player would have to be the one and the only, my friend bagherzadeh28

No one has ever called you greatest of all time and if they were they were lying lol. And I never said I was greatest, I Def beat you plenty in the past, I was above avr but not one of the best. Neither did I claim to be lol. (I did get HOF Flag carrier But that's not her nor there 😉)

I lost a ton of screen shots cause I grew up and got a real job, not live in my parents house lol 😂😂😂
that last little paragraph is just icing on the cake lmaooo. You’re a clown dawg, I have a job and live just fine, I just don’t feel the need to boast about it to people younger than me on a game forum. No one even considers you decent bro lmaooo I’ve literally never seen anyone talk ab you and I don’t really care if I lost to anyone when I was 12. Not that I did anyway, you were garbage. Fact is I’m a million times better than you now and better than you ever were l000l.

@Aladeen bro how is JC overrated smh no one gave that guy the respect he deserved fr... and honestly I remember bagher, that dude was actually p good

that last little paragraph is just icing on the cake lmaooo. You’re a clown dawg, I have a job and live just fine, I just don’t feel the need to boast about it to people younger than me on a game forum. No one even considers you decent bro lmaooo I’ve literally never seen anyone talk ab you and I don’t really care if I lost to anyone when I was 12. Not that I did anyway, you were garbage. Fact is I’m a million times better than you now and better than you ever were l000l.

@Aladeen bro how is JC overrated smh no one gave that guy the respect he deserved fr... and honestly I remember bagher, that dude was actually p good

Shows exactly how little you know bro, I beat you plenty of times, no one considers you one of the greatest LOL!!
You were never million times better than me not even in your dreams bro.... you always got mad when you lost CW and talk big like Zera and complain when you lost.... Can't ever just take your good but not the best lol.

Im still HOF FC... and as far as skill I dont need to defend myself cause I aint worried, I can hold my own ;)

You acting like your all that and that you "never lost to anyone" shows you live in a dream.
I'll end this, if you saying your "oh so good "helps you sleep at night than fine. 😂 😂 Have fun with that bro.

Aladeen i wouldnt say JC is overrated. He def proved himself.

Last edited:
Shows exactly how little you know bro, I beat you plenty of times, no one considers you one of the greatest LOL!!
You were never million times better than me not even in your dreams bro.... you always got mad when you lost CW and talk big like Zera and complain when you lost.... Can't ever just take your good but not the best lol.

Im still FOH FC... and as far as skill I dont need to defend myself cause I aint worried, I can hold my own ;)

You acting like your all that and that you "never lost to anyone" shows you live in a dream.
I'll end this, if you saying your "oh so good "helps you sleep at night than fine. 😂 😂 Have fun with that bro.

Damn bro I say I’m the greatest in game but i don’t think I said it on this thread fr. The GOATs are @CraZeD @Karnage @Legend @BobMarley smh. Doesn’t take the GOATs to beat a lil chump like you lmFAOOOooo. And you’re right bro, you’re FOH FC for sure. :censored: off homie flag carrier LOOO

yo anyone remember Xie??? That dude was a beast in pubs wtf

Im still HOF FC... and as far as skill I dont need to defend myself cause I aint worried, I can hold my own ;)

sorry man you were never great at PT and probably still are not :/

Lol you guys never played PT in the 2000's if you think Nitex was never good at this game

Lol, thanks Liquid, but they are new Gen of players that don't know. Cause they weren't even there 😂 .

Most UNDERRATED Clan leader LN, He got a clan to #1 in probably the fastest time when this game had thousands of players🙌💯

Lol, thanks Liquid, but they are new Gen of players that don't know. Cause they weren't even there 😂 .

Most UNDERRATED Clan leader LN, He got a clan to #1 in probably the fastest time when this game had thousands of players🙌💯
Took me a while for these newer gen players to grow on me- sandboxd foremost. I mean they, as well as I were probably around yr. 09'.
I say the uprising players, manu notably, have proved thus far.

lol.

Didnt pt beta come out in 08? most players here started in 09/10 lol

Was here in 07, think march of 07? do remember Nitex in pg since we used to talk and play together.
If i had to choose an underrated player that plays now, guess bon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom