Most Underrated Player

Prettytony was great, but I wouldn't say underrated.... a good amount of people thought he was great, I don't know of many who didn't think much of him.

DON was an awesome clan.... good times in CWs.
u had a good time getting heavy camped for 10 mins? Damn that’s crazy

MoMo is obviously underrated. Everyone is mad when he joins the game.

Zeraton, when he use to play recon
Manubarca, underrated for overall skill
Superstition, SIG, great clan leader

Old era names that don’t get enough credit.

This era hard to tell. U either great, eh, bust, or ur too good that u have to cheat. No sub-shots, just the reality of the game.

Theophilios (Karn) plays with a quiet edge with/against competition
Shadowmark (Iced) without speeds, he’s developed. He’s one of the few that people would want on their team.

Underrated players ^

wasn’t underrated at all he’s just regarded as one of the biggest speeders lol. Kinda like me fr

You and Zera would speed all the time and act like you guys were the best...lol back in the day, when you didnt speed ya'll were good but not having that edge really made a difference. You didn't even need it but you would play CTF and speed and then just trash talk to some noobs like you beat the best players :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: Real time bullies lol.

Zeraton, when he use to play recon Ehh, he was good but I could name other recon users just as good or better, But its underrated... he was talked about a lot with recon.
Manubarca, underrated for overall skill He was talked about by a lot of people, Idk about over all.... but def a few specific classes he was someone you would have to watch out for.
Superstition, SIG, great clan leader YES! Only one to me that came close to his Clan leader skills was Liquid Nitrogen, But Super had a longer run, even though LN had a strong high peak.

Old era names that don’t get enough credit.

This era hard to tell. U either great, eh, bust, or ur too good that u have to cheat. No sub-shots, just the reality of the game.

Theophilios (Karn) plays with a quiet edge with/against competition
Shadowmark (Iced) without speeds, he’s developed. He’s one of the few that people would want on their team.

Underrated players ^

I wouldn't say you got hot sometimes Sky, when you went on a roll.. it was impressive.

You and Zera would speed all the time and act like you guys were the best...lol back in the day, when you didnt speed ya'll were good but not having that edge really made a difference. You didn't even need it but you would play CTF and speed and then just trash talk to some noobs like you beat the best players :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: Real time bullies lol.

I wouldn't say you got hot sometimes Sky, when you went on a roll.. it was impressive.
Ehhh zeraton never spoke in all chat or boasted about being the best, so I doubt you even know what you’re talking about. He didn’t even care about hall of fame. He also didn’t speed, and as much as it’s daunting to repeat this again and again, I didn’t either. I only remember players that I considered hard to play against, I don’t know or care about who you are. I do my talking with game play now so hop on and try to at least get .5k/d ;]

Ehhh zeraton never spoke in all chat or boasted about being the best, so I doubt you even know what you’re talking about. He didn’t even care about hall of fame. He also didn’t speed, and as much as it’s daunting to repeat this again and again, I didn’t either. I only remember players that I considered hard to play against, I don’t know or care about who you are. I do my talking with game play now so hop on and try to at least get .5k/d ;]

Dude.... back in the day Zera would always talk hows hes better than someone in a room or lobby.... especially when he was running LOL he would trash talk, and I had 3 screen shots of him admitting he speeds lol. And he tapped before. (he didnt know I was in room when he said it)

But yes you did. You had good skill idk why you did it, i forget who someone even showed me a video proving you did back in the day :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry:

But we digress.

most underrated I think JC.... he was good but people didnt give him the credit he deserves.

Dude.... back in the day Zera would always talk hows hes better than someone in a room or lobby.... especially when he was running LOL he would trash talk, and I had 3 screen shots of him admitting he speeds lol. And he tapped before. (he didnt know I was in room when he said it)

But yes you did. You had good skill idk why you did it, i forget who someone even showed me a video proving you did back in the day :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry: :laugh: :cry:

But we digress.

most underrated I think JC.... he was good but people didnt give him the credit he deserves.
yeah that’s interesting that there was a whole video no one besides you has seen and i never got banned. Did you also know I’m a flying unicorn with 7 wings and 23 eyes? Lmaooo 🤡🤡

jboy234 was a god that no1 ever gave enough credit to

yeah that’s interesting that there was a whole video no one besides you has seen and i never got banned. Did you also know I’m a flying unicorn with 7 wings and 23 eyes? Lmaooo 🤡🤡

jboy234 was a god that no1 ever gave enough credit to
jboy234 got shrekt by Vipur real bad in a 1v1...
doesn't seem like he was that good

Back
Top Bottom