Official Pawn Tactics Hall of Fame (List)

glad to see you haven’t moved past this phase of your life Dx. remember when you were so sad about losing to Jc all the time because you guys had a falling out so you practically begged me and Karnage to help you win Cws? you praised us all skype call lol. I’ve never played any other PC game besides poker and PT so not sure where the Apex ban came from. this idea that I was bad without cheats is just you spitting nonsense, prior to sandboxd I was TEN or ELEVEN with a pea sized brain who couldnt aim or backstep playing against ppl with elite movement that would be considered terrible in sandboxd/new site standards lmaoo. I was taken under manubarcas wing and became elite at every class thx to da goat shoutout manu 🙏 bias aside everyone who has played with me will tell you the same even those who hate me lol but keep reliving your glory days loser

Reactions: Aid
Well JC turned into a :censored: and SA is married now.
Also I remember you, I was HybriX/Pl1skin/DrMelee back then.
What’s up bro !! I remeber you too !! Holy crap this is crazy , what did JC turn into ? I read some crazy stuff there’s no way ??!! But regards to you brother I hope you are well and fine ! Hopefully I can find my way back on this game and play it again some day , damn HBRYIX 💪🏼💪🏼

glad to see you haven’t moved past this phase of your life Dx. remember when you were so sad about losing to Jc all the time because you guys had a falling out so you practically begged me and Karnage to help you win Cws? you praised us all skype call lol. I’ve never played any other PC game besides poker and PT so not sure where the Apex ban came from. this idea that I was bad without cheats is just you spitting nonsense, prior to sandboxd I was TEN or ELEVEN with a pea sized brain who couldnt aim or backstep playing against ppl with elite movement that would be considered terrible in sandboxd/new site standards lmaoo. I was taken under manubarcas wing and became elite at every class thx to da goat shoutout manu 🙏 bias aside everyone who has played with me will tell you the same even those who hate me lol but keep reliving your glory days loser

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but truth doesn't care about your feelings. I'm sorry you cheated in video games? idk what you want me to tell you. As for JC he literally got banned for getting naked pictures of a 15 year old. If you don't believe me ask him why hes permied from Dead Frontier, even though he spent over 5k on the game. - I didn't really have a problem with him until this. besides our stupid beef on Sandboxd.

What’s up bro !! I remeber you too !! Holy crap this is crazy , what did JC turn into ? I read some crazy stuff there’s no way ??!! But regards to you brother I hope you are well and fine ! Hopefully I can find my way back on this game and play it again some day , damn HBRYIX 💪🏼💪🏼

Ya bro, miss you. All of us are all grown up now its wild. JC turned into a P3d0Phile - idk why this website censors that word lol.
He got busted getting naked pictures of a little girl, that wanted to join his "clan" on dead frontier.

I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but truth doesn't care about your feelings. I'm sorry you cheated in video games? idk what you want me to tell you. As for JC he literally got banned for getting naked pictures of a 15 year old. If you don't believe me ask him why hes permied from Dead Frontier, even though he spent over 5k on the game. - I didn't really have a problem with him until this. besides our stupid beef on Sandboxd.
I almost carried my clan against Dynasty with Lancer I think we would’ve won if it weren’t for my disability

Ya bro, miss you. All of us are all grown up now its wild. JC turned into a P3d0Phile - idk why this website censors that word lol.
He got busted getting naked pictures of a little girl, that wanted to join his "clan" on dead frontier.
How in the FCK. oh god. It hurts my soul just reading that life sure is crazy. I use to idolize that guy man. He was so cool and chill. And always hold it down for the clan .. Turns out you never really know what’s going on, at the other side of that keyboard. I added him and his brother on Facebook long ago.. I can remember sniper aims face and name but not JC..

i miss you too bro 🙏🏼🙏🏼

BRO ITS ATOMSKK. SVG WAS GODLY … one of the greatest clans I ever had the chance to be in , TOP 5
SVG was fun for sure, no doubt top 5. Most talented clan ever in this game was LSX though I'd say because it was a mix of like 4 top 5 clans.

I wasn't gonna say nothing but "literally dog ish, only played when cheating"...?

no one can say I cheated; SniperAim watched me play a few times but it's funny how no one defends me when I was like the 3rd brother.

yo Jangalang, tricks kids still don't know till this day. "we were computing higher than today's date nvme speeds"; now think about that. people still haven't caught up lol

I out recon ManuBarca; copied my style and went neg against me most times. only person going positive was Sephiroth -_-

reason I say that is because officially I remember talking to Dan about the movement of the recon way back and I started the whole Dancing Recon thing and I had a playlist.

I dominated [LOL] when I was in [HLR] that's for sure. Me, Mimzy, and Muggycheetohs was the team to beat for sure.

Dx, you were beta good, that's it, that's all. I remember times too but I learned people can't help but to be weird, it helps them cope.

:) but what a childhood it was and what a coincidence; I join the day PT is coming back.

I wasn't gonna say nothing but "literally dog ish, only played when cheating"...?

no one can say I cheated; SniperAim watched me play a few times but it's funny how no one defends me when I was like the 3rd brother.

yo Jangalang, tricks kids still don't know till this day. "we were computing higher than today's date nvme speeds"; now think about that. people still haven't caught up lol

I out recon ManuBarca; copied my style and went neg against me most times. only person going positive was Sephiroth -_-

reason I say that is because officially I remember talking to Dan about the movement of the recon way back and I started the whole Dancing Recon thing and I had a playlist.

I dominated [LOL] when I was in [HLR] that's for sure. Me, Mimzy, and Muggycheetohs was the team to beat for sure.

Dx, you were beta good, that's it, that's all. I remember times too but I learned people can't help but to be weird, it helps them cope.

:) but what a childhood it was and what a coincidence; I join the day PT is coming back.
Lets play G

Back
Top Bottom